PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 227

Custom Search

scanmc
03-16-2018, 09:03 PM
I've got a Bizhub 227 that on cassette #2 reads A3 instead of 11x17. pulled out the cassette and every thing seems to be in place and all switches in the machine are working properly. I loaded 81/2 x11 in the same cassette and it detects A4 Any thoughts would be appreciated but I'm leading to something going on with the cassette?

Phil B.
03-16-2018, 09:13 PM
I've got a Bizhub 227 that on cassette #2 reads A3 instead of 11x17. pulled out the cassette and every thing seems to be in place and all switches in the machine are working properly. I loaded 81/2 x11 in the same cassette and it detects A4 Any thoughts would be appreciated but I'm leading to something going on with the cassette?

.... try manually setting tray properties via the machine. or in the machine set the measurement from MM - Inch

scanmc
03-16-2018, 09:29 PM
Machine is set for auto detect .Tray one is only letter - legal size and working properly. When I was out there I didn't even try to insert tray #1 into tray #2 slot as I assumed it was different but maybe I should have rather than assume. If I had a cassette for testing but don't as this is a one of a kind for me

copyrooks
03-16-2018, 09:49 PM
I attached a bulletin from KMBS. Also they redid the trays for the refresh model that also works with the non refresh models and honestly that fix for the bulletin doesn't seem to stick. I usually get callbacks every couple months with the customers stating same issue. If able to just order the new tray it works way better than the old ones.

scanmc
03-19-2018, 09:31 PM
Copyrooks. Thanks for the update bulletin ---I was thinking it was something along those line.

Woxner
03-20-2018, 01:58 AM
i replace the old trays with the new ones and has worked fine since. the bulletin is a waste of time

Custom Search