PDA

View Full Version : FIRMWARE FOR BIZHUB C550

Custom Search

AhmedChamumi
03-23-2018, 10:14 PM
Hey buddies,

I'm desperately in need of firmware for bizhub c550, i have replaced MFP board and now im having an error code C-164, the client is has a deadline.

Kindly assist,

Best of regards,

Ahmed Chamumi.

Synthohol
03-23-2018, 10:45 PM
sent link via PM

so when ya gonna donate a few dollars to this site and become a contributor?

copyman
03-23-2018, 11:25 PM
I'm with you Synthohol. After 60 posts throw a few bucks in. I look at this forum as a valuable "tool", and I don't get my tools for free! Heck you can even write it off on taxes.

Although have to keep in mind people from other countries might not think the way we do. Or mostly end users expecting to get free advice on the internet. And if you want free advice this is the place to come !! Free advice is dished out all the time (wish it was password, techs only) but is what it is.

Was thinking maybe it would be hard with making a donation but Paypal is almost everywhere so shouldn't be an excuse.

Synthohol
03-24-2018, 12:25 PM
yeah i try to only send links to my server for contributors but i throw a bone to someone once in a while.
ive sent him a few files in the past and was hoping to see him get on the boat.

tdiaz
04-05-2018, 02:22 AM
I've got a C550 which I'm sure it's got something ancient in the firmware dept. here.. It's missing the "System Settings" tab all together and it's got only one row across when logged in as admin or public user.

Could I get that one from you? :)

Synthohol
04-05-2018, 03:11 AM
link sent.
thanks for contributing!

COPIPEGAVLC
01-23-2019, 05:20 PM
Hello, my name is Guiller, I have a C550 bizhub machine which the mainboard seems to giving me miscellaneous errors now and then. I´ve purchased a new board but it won´t pass the sandclock screen. I´ve figured out that it probably needed a firmware update so thanks to the help of a forum member of copytechnet I received the firmware and put it on the cf card with the software for the PC. The new board won´t do nothing with the firmware and with the old board (which works apart from the miscellaneous errors) pops up a screen saying firmware update error, check card. I´ve tried many cf cards of Transcend, Sandisk brands with 128mb and 256mb capacity. Am I missing out on something? Can someone please advice me on this?

Thank you very much in advanced:

Guillerr

bammes
09-29-2019, 12:16 PM
Hello!
I'm also looking for firmware for the C550.
I bought a used machine approx. one year ago and recently installed a fax card but I'm not able to register/configure it as the admin password doesn't seem to be the standard pwd.
The seller of the machine isn't cooperating.

Could you pls. help me with a firmware to get rid of the password (reset it to standard settings) and maybe even provide the latest fw available for that machine?

Thanks
Thomas

Custom Search