PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C6500 C-3911

Custom Search

JAkelar
03-28-2018, 10:04 PM
Our printer is in error code 3911, I have reset it through the software switch and it always goes back after a bit of attempting to warm up,
The lamps never light up, so it never actually warms up, and i believe this is the issue,
we replaced the top lamp cluster as some of them had visible burns on them,
but the problem persists,

Konica minolta declared it to be a roller issue, and the roller had a broken sprocket, which we replaced, but it when the belt and the bottom roller meet it is exceptionally hard to turn, i dont know if that is normal,
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

K-3
03-28-2018, 10:24 PM
it will have some resistance when the rollers meet, if really hard to turn, the bearings for the rollers are probably bad and need replaced.

JAkelar
03-28-2018, 10:43 PM
it will have some resistance when the rollers meet, if really hard to turn, the bearings for the rollers are probably bad and need replaced.
would bearings cuase the 3911 error? when the machine turns it it turns it for a while, the galaxy image it gets to about the 2nd or 3rd notch of adjusting, the lights never turn on.
it never says warming up, just adjusting.

Synthohol
03-29-2018, 12:41 AM
when the bearings are bad they knock.

JAkelar
04-02-2018, 08:38 PM
when the bearings are bad they knock.

i dont hear any knocking..
Per the field tech manual it says that one of the issues might be the circuit board that controls the lamps
Printer control board (PRCB)
AC drive board (ACDB)

is there a way to check either of these boards?

Custom Search