PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Display Customization

Custom Search

arahael
04-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Hello. Is there any app that can customize display screen on KM c224e?
Thanks

Bix
04-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Hi,
What would you like to customize exactly?

Don N.
04-08-2018, 10:45 PM
I learned how from this video.

https://youtu.be/yQ05koTlYSw

Make a suitable screen file like your company logo with company phone number.
Pay attention to size and file type
copy it to a usb thumb drive
insert thumb drive in usb port beside control panel
go to svc mode system 2,
see custom screen or similar button
works for all c220, bh223, 4, 4e series

docdot69
06-27-2019, 03:51 PM
To customize Boot Screen is easy with Boot Screen Converter, but is there a way to customize background (theme) for KM c224e series? in Service Mode -> system 2 -> page 2 -> customize screen -> machine screen. But what kind of file, or is there any converter like boot screen converter?

rrrohan
06-28-2019, 02:02 AM
i only tried it once

pretty sure i just used the boot screen creator to create the file format and just obeyed by the same image size restrictions that boot screen used

but imo using a image just makes it look to cluttered but i guess if you found a nice PC wallpaper that could be OK

emujo2
06-28-2019, 02:14 PM
Chameleon from the market place is a pretty good app that allows complete customization of the main control panel. You can add/remove different features ie..special paper in tray 3..you can remove trya 3 from the choices they can even see..You can customize your one touch buttons, set new wallpaper..I think the license was about $200 per machine..This would not include the cost of the I-option web browser, the required addtional 2 gb of RAM, and a tech visit to install Web browser firmware..E

Custom Search