PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta BizHub C3351 How To rewrite firmware

Custom Search

Pireq
04-04-2018, 09:23 AM
Hi,
I have a problem with rewriting firmware in this machine. I do all what service manual says but when i plug pendrive into the machine with power off button and press and hold stop key and turn on machine nothing happens.

My pendrive catalog looks like that:

I have copied catalog FW006 From compressed firmware catalog into the pendrive
I made catalog named FWSelect like service manual says and a catalog with name "fw1" under "FWSelect" Catalog and into this i have copied files from FW0006 Catalog from compressed firmware file.

What i do wrong with that? I have tried to use many other pendrive.

Please Help

Bix
04-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Hello,

I saw your screenshots. Apparently you have created two folders. The FWSelect folder uses it only if you have more firmware on the USB stick.

You remove FWSelect and keep only FW0006 (located in the main root of the usb stick, as you have already done).

Best regards

copyrooks
04-04-2018, 03:50 PM
Take the folder that says FW0006, copy and paste it to the root of your usb drive. Don't put any other folder alongside it just that one. Try it again should work

Pireq
04-07-2018, 11:08 PM
I have tried it on two version of the firmware and with many others pendrive, but when i turned on machine with held stop button i saw black screen and nothing happens.. one time machine wake up with dot in top right corner and system starts normally... i have no idea what to do now.. i have tried to clear data in service mode.

Bix
04-07-2018, 11:29 PM
you keep the stop button down the time until it comes out the screen firmware. remember, in the usb key better if there is only his folder FW0006.

DON't use usb keys with more partitions

tech51
04-08-2018, 09:57 PM
We found on the 8 series that if you hold the stop button down for too long after switch on, the machine never gets to the firmware screen. I release the button as soon as I see the black dot in the top right side of the screen. Maybe it's like that on the c3351.

Pireq
04-09-2018, 07:31 PM
I tried to held stop button as long as firmware screen came up but after 5 minutes of holding button nothing happened, i have tried the second option to relase stop button as soon as possible when i saw black dot in right top corner and nothing happens too. Tommorow i will try to rewrite firmware by the internet isw but i never tried it before

tech51
04-09-2018, 07:50 PM
Does the USB port on the machine actually work?

Pireq
04-10-2018, 08:06 AM
Yes usb is working, i checked it by print over usb media and everything is fine.

Actually i have succesfull rewrite firmware by internet isw and its realy easy but i don't have option like in service manual "Language Select" ...

And i still don't have Polish Language option in display language setting....

Bix
04-10-2018, 09:21 AM
Hi,

I have seen Polish in GC3-R9 MSG99.

Which firmware do you want to rewrite?

mascan42
04-12-2018, 12:51 PM
What size USB are you using? Some of the smaller machines won't work with 16GB or larger.

Custom Search