PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous bh c754 bypass issue

Custom Search

acsolutions
04-11-2018, 10:14 PM
Hello. Trying to set the tray to the correct size which is com10 or 4.1x9.5. Swapped out the bypass tray from another machine one with the same problem. Went to user mode and set back to factory and went into service and calibrated the width all with the same problem. Thinking might replace the feed circuit board under the main controller but want to see what you guy's think! Here's a message I'm getting

Synthohol
04-11-2018, 10:29 PM
just select com10 as the size, short edge first obviously and see if you can just make a blank copy on to it to make it pass paper.
does letter/r/legal/11x17 show the correct size when you put paper on it? and the tray is set to auto size?

blackcat4866
04-12-2018, 12:48 AM
just select com10 as the size, short edge first obviously and see if you can just make a blank copy on to it to make it pass paper.
does letter/r/legal/11x17 show the correct size when you put paper on it? and the tray is set to auto size?

I agree. It sounds like an application error.

I helped a customer printing labels and pre-perforated rolodex cards just this week. Microsoft Access kept overriding the print driver settings and printing wrong orientation. The solution was to make specific page settings in the application first. =^..^=

acsolutions
04-12-2018, 12:58 AM
. Thanks guys it's having issues just setting it up from The copier not from the driver if I select com 10 and put the paper or the envelope it doesn't recognize it as being com 10 it recognizes it as being another size I sent a picture of the message that it is giving when putting the envelope in the bypass nothing is being printed or copied at that time it just doesn't register the size correctly I think it's a varistor thing and it's not seeing it correctly that's why I'm thinking it could be the cassette control board

blackcat4866
04-12-2018, 01:02 AM
There should be a tray size calibration for varistor in the service mode ... all the big bizhubs do that. I've never looked on the smaller ones. =^..^=

acsolutions
04-12-2018, 01:17 AM
There should be a tray size calibration for varistor in the service mode ... all the big bizhubs do that. I've never looked on the smaller ones. =^..^=

Yeah, I did that already it's under machine tab, itss about 5 or 6 down on the left side. Thanks

Synthohol
04-12-2018, 02:08 AM
do you choose C10 on the copier for bypass size? you always do that first.

acsolutions
04-12-2018, 02:53 AM
do you choose C10 on the copier for bypass size? you always do that first.
Yeah selected com10 then put the envelope in, then the message I posted. Also, put in then selected, same thing

Custom Search