PDA

View Full Version : colour misalignmeny

Custom Search

jonpaul
04-12-2018, 03:31 PM
We have a Biz C364e,fine on B/W but any colour would produce bluring.Spent an age with colour registration adjustment but could not get it right.Re did the firmware checked the transfer,will have to bring it out.anybody else had this?Thank you for any suggestions.

Desert Rat
04-12-2018, 06:13 PM
jonpaul,
Do you have the manual for this machine? You should try the manual color registration adjustment.
What was going on just before this problem came up?

DR

jonpaul
04-13-2018, 03:17 PM
As I said in the original thread we did try the colour registration adjustment.As far as I know the customer was just printing as normal.

kingarthur
04-13-2018, 04:37 PM
have you carried out initialization & stabilization, try posting a sample so we can see what the problem is.

tech51
04-13-2018, 10:08 PM
Have had write units/dev units and drums cause this at one point or another, so a sample print and some halftone samples would be a useful start to help us help you diagnose this fault.

Woxner
04-14-2018, 12:42 AM
the only time i have had to do the reg adjustment is on the 2 series. more often then not the problen lies somewhere else . my guys say they have never had to do the adj. most time i have found it to be MFP or laser units. once the reg sensors are cleaned and stablizer was run. its like the old days when you have to ask yourself what has changed all of a sudden. most time cleaning fixes things. if not then go deeper

jonpaul
04-16-2018, 10:45 AM
problem solved it was the transfer belt, its so easy to get in too deep,always try the easy things first.One day Illl learn. Thanks

Custom Search