PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub C220 Firmware

Custom Search

Figu
04-16-2018, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone.

I am trying to find the current fw installed on the machine. There lots of fw listed in service mode, but I don't know which one is to take note of in case if I need to upgrade it?

copier addict
04-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Hi everyone.

I am trying to find the current fw installed on the machine. There lots of fw listed in service mode, but I don't know which one is to take note of in case if I need to upgrade it?

The important one is the "MFP controller"

Figu
04-17-2018, 06:04 AM
Thanks.

The firmware version is: A0ED0Y0-0100-G00-D0

What is the newest firmware for this unit and what "+"'s it has?

copier tech
04-17-2018, 07:34 AM
Hi,

The latest FW release is GDR-D1 See attached for list of fixes etc.

Figu
04-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Hi,

The latest FW release is GDR-D1 See attached for list of fixes etc.

Thank you for the info, very helpful as always.

Any chance that you could send me the firmware? (:

Figu
04-19-2018, 07:05 AM
Or a link were I can get it from, please?

copier tech
04-19-2018, 07:35 AM
Or a link were I can get it from, please?

Copier Firmware - Canon Firmware, What Is Firmware, Ricoh Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

rorisk
11-14-2019, 04:36 PM
please send me fw KM bizhub C220.
thank you

copier tech
11-14-2019, 07:49 PM
please send me fw KM bizhub C220.
thank you

Hi,

Please allow up to 24 hours.

aAandy
01-13-2020, 11:32 PM
Hi,

Please allow up to 24 hours.

Hello there

any chance you can send me the firmware for the bizhub c360? it would be very much appreciated

thanks in advance

Synthohol
01-13-2020, 11:56 PM
Hey, I'd love to send it to you free since you are a contibutor but I'm out of state because of a death in the family and I'm not home to get it on my server.
At any other time I'd have jumped on this but I'm not home.

copyman
01-14-2020, 01:40 AM
Hey, I'd love to send it to you free since you are a contibutor but I'm out of state because of a death in the family and I'm not home to get it on my server.

Hey Synth,

My condolences.

If the poster pm's me his email I'll send it.

Synthohol
01-14-2020, 02:43 AM
Thanks, yeah my dad passed so I'm with mom taking care of things.
Thanks for having my 6.

copyman
01-14-2020, 03:48 AM
Thanks, yeah my dad passed so I'm with mom taking care of things.
Thanks for having my 6.

Wow! Sorry dude. I was thinking aunt, uncle etc when you posted death in the family. Don't get me wrong all deaths are hard but mom and dad are the hardest. Same thing I lost my dad first and then mom around 10+ yrs later.

You are doing one of the things that sons are put on earth for, taking care of mom when dad passes.

Take care

Synthohol
01-14-2020, 03:57 AM
Thanks bro, so I'm on autopilot, haven't grieved because I'm the executor and all it entails.
I'm planning my nervous breakdown in march.

Thanks for the kind words man, much appreciated.

copier tech
01-14-2020, 12:54 PM
Hello there

any chance you can send me the firmware for the bizhub c360? it would be very much appreciated

thanks in advance

Yes sure, drop us an email.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Fgroia
04-29-2021, 02:36 PM
can someone send me the lateste firmware for konica c220 and c280?

Phil B.
04-29-2021, 02:41 PM

sorry to hear about your dad, brother.... be safe.. be there for Mom she needs you more now than we do...

Family First!

Phil B.
04-29-2021, 02:46 PM
Thanks bro, so I'm on autopilot, haven't grieved because I'm the executor and all it entails.
I'm planning my nervous breakdown in march.

Thanks for the kind words man, much appreciated.

been there done that.. Dad passed in 2005 I was executor then took me 6 mos to get my head straight

Mom passed on 9/17/17 I was executor for her will/estate .. some would say I still haven't recovered fully.

the old saying " time heals all wounds " is BS in my mind.

As long as they live in your heart, they will still be there with you.

it's hard to recover esp after losing both parents.

wish I could help you more than with just mere words.

Synthohol
04-29-2021, 04:09 PM
That was January 2020, funny how this thread came up, I just today bought dad's headstone.
Covid f--ked everything up timewise, was supposed to have the unveiling back in January but I couldn't leave the state without 2 weeks unpaid quarantine plus mom is 79 with many other health issues so bringing her up here in the winter to the cemetery just wasn't good for anyone.
Thanks again for the kind words and I'm done with the thread hijack.

copier tech
04-29-2021, 04:55 PM
can someone send me the lateste firmware for konica c220 and c280?

Happy to help you can contact below.

We can supply most major manufacturers printer & photocopier firmware. Click Here To Download - Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark or Canon Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

copier tech
04-29-2021, 05:07 PM

Sorry to hear this. A lot of sadness about.

Seeing India on the news makes one thankful for our health services.

Barbara Harrison
08-26-2021, 06:30 PM
Hello. We have previously had various Konica BizHubs scanning to O365 email. Recently, many of these have stopped working. We suspect this is due to security changes on the O365 side (possibly TLS support?) and outdated firmware on the copier side. Has anyone experienced this issue and found that a firmware update resolved the problem?

tsbservice
08-26-2021, 07:06 PM
Hello. We have previously had various Konica BizHubs scanning to O365 email. Recently, many of these have stopped working. We suspect this is due to security changes on the O365 side (possibly TLS support?) and outdated firmware on the copier side. Has anyone experienced this issue and found that a firmware update resolved the problem?

Pretty good :)
Are you blond or jumping on old thread without specific models to mention is your trick :confused:

rrrohan
08-27-2021, 01:56 AM
On older devices I use 3rd party mail server instead. One I use support using no encryption/SSL/TLS and various ports

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

copier tech
08-27-2021, 12:58 PM

You could try updating the firmware however this is an old model & you need security settings to be TLS 1.1 or higher.

time
03-02-2023, 01:30 AM
Do you know if the newer firmware supports better ssl ciphers? Im seeing ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH when I try to connec to the admin panel on newer browsers. I'm having to use an outdated version of Firefox to connect to the admin screen.

Synthohol
03-02-2023, 04:24 AM
That machine is outdated 😉

Custom Search