PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous SSL Settings

Custom Search

aarifabbas
04-21-2018, 09:17 AM
Hi,
I am trying to install a third party application for secure printing on konica minolta Bizhub C224. As per Manual the configuration Menu SSL settings should be enabled & SSL Version 3 and open API v3 is required to be enabled on the machine which I did.I did all the configuration as per manuals
Now when I access the web page ,attached .I do not find the some of the configuration as highlighted in the attached.

The current firmware is GB2-K9. Has anybody faced this issue ! any solutions Please!!

aarifabbas
04-21-2018, 09:22 AM
Gentlemen,

I deleted the default SSL certificate in Bizhub C224 ,and the machine got restarted due to power failure. now I cannot access the web page of the machine. I tried rewriting the firmware etc etc. but to no avail.

Can somebody advise how I can access webpage again.:confused:

aarifabbas
05-03-2018, 12:57 PM
try to access by Internet Explorer 9 or 11 then create the certificate again.

Thanks

Hi,

I have a new problem now , I am trying to install a Secure printing embedded solution ,but it requires Open API version 4.0 on the device to communicate. Is it possible by anyways to enable open API version 4.0 on the Konica Minolta Bizhub C224.

Just wondering if somebody can help me out..

Synthohol
05-03-2018, 10:00 PM
thats a non "e" machine, its almost useless.
time to upgrade.

rrrohan
05-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Its possible to upgrade a C224 to a C224e.

Havent done it but its def a thing

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

emujo2
05-04-2018, 02:22 PM
Not sure of the app you are trying to install, but I have put the non e series on Equitrac, Output Manager, AutoStore, and PaperCut MF so it's a good candidate for most apps. Open API levels are part of firmware and function version settings. The latest (and probably last) firmware is -72 with an Open API version of 3.7.2. If your software requires 4.0 or higher then you may be at an impasse. As to your browser issues, IE caches the web page and if you connect using SSL then disable SSL the browser will continue to try connecting HTTPS and will fail. Clearing your browser history or trying a different browser or workstation may help. If still unable to connect to the web page then you may have corrupted something during the power failure. A factory reset ( in Service Mode) usually will resolve this as all created SSL certs will be deleted. Also, any software you are trying to install that has the capability to use the I-Option web browser requires extra memory, I-option firmware, and the LK license. PaperCut (for example) requires Open API of 4.0 and higher to use some of the features with the web browser. Most app have an older "embedded" client that is a little more flexible to push. You didn't add your attachment so I am guessing at the root cause until you do so. Emujo

Custom Search