PDA

View Full Version : koinca minolta c3100p lines on copy.

Custom Search

brent
04-24-2018, 11:56 PM
I probably put this in the wrong section.. but I will include pics of the lines this little hummer is leaving
it has 300 prints on it.. it was fine then it started putting just almost solid magenta lines on it.. I replaced
drum now its the same but cyan.. what have I got going on? any thoughts
thank you all so much
brent39505

hopefully the file updated thank you

blackcat4866
04-25-2018, 12:20 AM
Notice that there's no yellow? I'd replace the yellow drum. It's shorting out the HVT. =^..^=

brent
04-25-2018, 05:50 PM
I will certainly try that.. thank you

brent

spree
01-18-2021, 11:27 AM
Hello,

- all 4 new drums
- genuine toners all time of usage

, but not good printing.

What is your opinion?
- Transfer belt? I do not have another one, to change it :-(
- Voltage problems?
- Lasers problems?

Gift
01-18-2021, 12:35 PM
Is that elliptic thingy supposed to appear on the first page?

spree
01-18-2021, 04:15 PM
Is that elliptic thingy supposed to appear on the first page?

Yes, its supposed to be there those elliptic things.

allan
01-18-2021, 09:12 PM
I probably put this in the wrong section.. but I will include pics of the lines this little hummer is leaving
it has 300 prints on it.. it was fine then it started putting just almost solid magenta lines on it.. I replaced
drum now its the same but cyan.. what have I got going on? any thoughts
thank you all so much
brent39505

hopefully the file updated thank you

Wow that page hurts my head. Did B.C's advise to change yellow work if you can still remember?

allan
01-18-2021, 09:15 PM
Hello,

- all 4 new drums
- genuine toners all time of usage

, but not good printing.

What is your opinion?
- Transfer belt? I do not have another one, to change it :-(
- Voltage problems?
- Lasers problems?

Those are the worst sample pages to print to try and get an idea there.
Then save the snapshot of it as a PDF so we can see the thing.
Download and print a color test chart.

spree
01-19-2021, 08:59 AM
Here, better47911 sample :)

allan
01-19-2021, 03:46 PM
Here, better47911 sample :)

Will have a good look at the transfer roller in the path and the belt. Take those out and take a pic of both the roller and the transfer belt. Its not the laser. You can see the void valleys from the texture of the paper were the transfer is to weak to make the toner jump another 10 microns more. Remeber something about transfer pressure timing?

spree
01-20-2021, 11:23 AM
I gave out int. transfer belt and make photo, and make photo of transfer roller, but now I remember, I changed this spring: A6DR702701 in coveyance section: it could be the possibility of poor printing quality?
After the side cover is closed, the conveyance mechanism put the transfer roller down. Which is the right position of transfer roller after closing side cover? Up or down?
I make paper jam (open the side cover, when it printing) and the transfer roller was up.
I make paper jam and put out itb. transfer belt and the picture at the ITB before reaching transfer roller was at poor quality. What do you think? The customer did not changed the drums (and he lie to me?)

allan
01-20-2021, 06:19 PM
Except for the ding in the belt, both roller and belt looks ok. The picture with the image on the belt shows that the transfer is bad. Looking at that most of the image stays on the belt and does not get transferred.

Make sure the HV makes proper contact. Also make sure the roller is pressing against the belt. The gears to lift the roller could be installed out of position.

Sure those ellipses on the sample print should be there?

spree
01-21-2021, 08:29 AM
Yes elipses are in the picture printed from computer.

spree
01-21-2021, 10:20 AM
Except for the ding in the belt, both roller and belt looks ok. The picture with the image on the belt shows that the transfer is bad. Looking at that most of the image stays on the belt and does not get transferred.

Make sure the HV makes proper contact. Also make sure the roller is pressing against the belt. The gears to lift the roller could be installed out of position.

Sure those ellipses on the sample print should be there?

You wrote: Looking at that most of the image stays on the belt and does not get transferred.
I wrote: The picture at the transfer belt is BEFORE it reaches transfer roller! It is transfered right from drums!

allan
01-21-2021, 05:10 PM
You wrote: Looking at that most of the image stays on the belt and does not get transferred.
I wrote: The picture at the transfer belt is BEFORE it reaches transfer roller! It is transfered right from drums!

Will have to disagree with you on that statement. It can't develop an entire image on the belt before transfer.
The image you got there was on the top of the belt. The transfer belt cleaning blade will be next in line.

Right from drums wrong from belt to paper.

allan
01-22-2021, 02:44 AM
Will have to disagree with you on that statement. It can't develop an entire image on the belt before transfer.
The image you got there was on the top of the belt. The transfer belt cleaning blade will be next in line.

Right from drums wrong from belt to paper.

Ok wow reconsidering this. The image is on the bottom of the belt ain't it.
Did not think you can stop a machine at the point. Well my bad again...

Call me Mr Assumption...

If it looks like the belt and it smells like the belt please change the belt.
You did change all the drums. And you did clean the laser glass.

If that is primary transfer then the transfer quality is bad.

Guess i will take a break from posting stuff. Getting hammered.

Custom Search