PDA

View Full Version : C3350 faded copies

Custom Search

DSharpe
04-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Whats up guys? Having an issue with a C3350 that prints fine then all of a sudden gets very faded. Ive replaced the entire transfer section, hv unit (the board was actually cracked so i knew when i replaced that i thought it would take care of the problem, nope), mfp (per kmbs) and belt unit. Thanks3954639546

copier addict
04-26-2018, 03:27 PM
Whats up guys? Having an issue with a C3350 that prints fine then all of a sudden gets very faded. Ive replaced the entire transfer section, hv unit (the board was actually cracked so i knew when i replaced that i thought it would take care of the problem, nope), mfp (per kmbs) and belt unit. Thanks3954639546

Is it thick paper? I know there appears to be no repeated image, but it kinda looks like the results of feeding thick paper without adjusting the machine and driver settings.

DSharpe
04-26-2018, 03:32 PM
Is it thick paper? I know there appears to be no repeated image, but it kinda looks like the results of feeding thick paper without adjusting the machine and driver settings.

Its just plain paper. To me, it looks like its losing transfer. Same on prints and copies. What im getting at, KMBS is leaning toward PH Unit.

copyrooks
04-26-2018, 06:33 PM
I had a similiar problem that was also stretching out the letters on copies, prints. We were told to replace PH Unit by KMBS, solved the issue.

blackcat4866
04-26-2018, 07:13 PM
Yeah, to me it looks like loss of 2nd transfer or moist paper. From the samples that you provided it appears to affect all colors equally. If you emergency stop the machine does it leave a large proportion of the toner on the primary transfer belt?

I cannot imagine the laser failing in that particular way. =^..^=

DSharpe
05-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Ended up being the 2nd transfer section. I originally replaced it for that same problem. Had to adjust the spring pressure below the transfer roller itself. There is only one spring underneath the roller/holder. Issue resolved.

copier addict
05-07-2018, 09:46 PM
Ended up being the 2nd transfer section. I originally replaced it for that same problem. Had to adjust the spring pressure below the transfer roller itself. There is only one spring underneath the roller/holder. Issue resolved.

Thanks for following up with the fix.

Custom Search