PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c352 flat cable question...

Custom Search

n25an
04-27-2018, 10:27 AM
bizhub c352...
I have an issue when printing... pages come out blank...
on my part... I changed the fuser drive unit..
I have basically troubleshooted the issue down to firmware because the machine locks up and the lower flat cable that plugs into the printer control board.
I am looking for the part number for this flat cable. I believe this is the the ph unit connector but I am not sure...

any help on this one would be appreciated...

copyman
04-27-2018, 11:35 AM
This model has 4 print head units that have flat cables that plug into a board in front. If you PM me your email I will send you the parts book.

n25an
04-29-2018, 02:32 PM
thanks for the offer... I believe I found the part... page 34 in manual number 4 9J06 N103 00

EarthKmTech
05-03-2018, 07:49 AM
back when we used to service these machines, I had one of them printing blank pages and it was the MFP board. Absolutely nothing was outputting from the PH units.

When we had 1 lost color or interference patterns from 1 color it was the flat ribbon cable from the MFP to the front relay board or the pins in the mfp side socket oxidised and a reseat would fix it.

n25an
03-02-2019, 01:49 PM
I always thought reseating was an old wives tale... now I have the reasoning thanks...

back when we used to service these machines, I had one of them printing blank pages and it was the MFP board. Absolutely nothing was outputting from the PH units.

When we had 1 lost color or interference patterns from 1 color it was the flat ribbon cable from the MFP to the front relay board or the pins in the mfp side socket oxidised and a reseat would fix it.

Custom Search