PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Printing from Network to C350 causes printed error code

Custom Search

victorgator
05-01-2018, 08:38 PM
C350 that originally came with Fiery controller that recently stopped "Fiering" up.

Able to access web control panel and Print directly to C350 via IP address through the network, but it only prints the following:

"%!PS-Adobe-3.0 %APL_DSC_Encoding: UTF8 %APLProducer: (Version 10.13.4 (Build 17E199

followed by numerous blank pieces of paper.

Is there any way to print properly without the Fiery? If so, what adjustments do I need to make? Should I just buy a new Fiery?

victorgator
05-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Answering my own post here -- installed a Generic PCL Printer driver from Mac and WHAM! It's printing black and white at least! Now -- how to get it to print color? :D:confused:

Phil B.
05-01-2018, 09:27 PM
Answering my own post here -- installed a Generic PCL Printer driver from Mac and WHAM! It's printing black and white at least! Now -- how to get it to print color? :D:confused:

check your driver for a "auto color/full/b&w" check box

mincopier
05-01-2018, 10:14 PM
Service mode, System 2(?), Controller Type, change back to Type 0. This should then allow both PS and PCL drivers to work using the onboard Empron controller. Of course the Fiery drivers will no longer work. You must use the correct driver.

Synthohol
05-01-2018, 10:48 PM
universal drivers are junk.
Download Centre | Support & Downloads - Business Products | KONICA MINOLTA (https://www.biz.konicaminolta.com/download/driver.html#mainContents)
get the real PS/PCL driver.

Custom Search