PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 362 prints light after only 10,000 pages

Custom Search

Kim Krell
05-02-2018, 03:35 PM
I have 3 different bizhub 362 doing the same thing, they print light after only 10,000 pages. The only way to get back to good print is to change the image unit, clear counters and F8. I do see a line worn in the drum. I have changed the transfer unit. Any suggestions?? I know up-grade...

Phil B.
05-02-2018, 06:06 PM
I have 3 different bizhub 362 doing the same thing, they print light after only 10,000 pages. The only way to get back to good print is to change the image unit, clear counters and F8. I do see a line worn in the drum. I have changed the transfer unit. Any suggestions?? I know up-grade...

sounds like the dev unit is being starved.

copier addict
05-02-2018, 06:35 PM

If you are using aftermarket toner, stop. A few years ago we had the same symptoms on our BH350 and 362 series machine. We went back to OEM toner and have never had the problem again. And as a result, we now get close to 200%, and sometimes over, out of our drums and the fusers last a lot longer than they used to. So the extra cost for toner has been more than paid for by the extended life of the drums and fusers.
PS. We also use OEM drums.

Kim Krell
05-07-2018, 02:42 PM
If you are using aftermarket toner, stop. A few years ago we had the same symptoms on our BH350 and 362 series machine. We went back to OEM toner and have never had the problem again. And as a result, we now get close to 200%, and sometimes over, out of our drums and the fusers last a lot longer than they used to. So the extra cost for toner has been more than paid for by the extended life of the drums and fusers.
PS. We also use OEM drums.

Thanks, I thought that might be the problem, you confirmed it. Thanks

Custom Search