PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C650 Firmware

Custom Search

inutelkamo
05-04-2018, 06:45 AM
Hi guys, any here still servicing bizhub c650?

Do you have a latest firmware?
or if anyone has a copy of the latest firmware i will appreciate it much.

Thank you so much!

Phil B.
07-21-2021, 11:25 PM
i really really need the firmware for my printer bizhub c650, it came up with some issues and after i disconect the main board and reconect now indicate that is open indicated by O , i am not tecnitian or else i have been doing all by my self and checking alll the manuals, please anyone can help me to get this firmware please ASAPTry contributing to CTN. Firmware is not meant for end-users.
What problems are you having that makes you think you need it?
Error code? Symptoms?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed
07-22-2021, 03:44 AM
not worth trying...You will probably need a compact flash card. As we know not all memory cards work. Save yourself a major headache . Don't do it!! Time to get a new machine

femaster
07-22-2021, 04:42 AM
as soon as i start up the printer , it give me the parts open by arrow is open , ensure that is properly closed,
and got stuck there, also let me tell you that i desconect the PRCB board and i reconected and there is when i got this error...

Just going to throw this out here. The odds of firmware fixing your current issue, or even the issue you had before you went blindly digging around, is slim to none.

So, let's start with some troubleshooting steps.

I'm going to assume that you actually have all the doors and access covers closed, fully? That is what that message means. It thinks something is open and wants you to close it. Close everything. Is the message gone?

YES - You're done, create a NEW post to deal with your original problem.
NO - Continue on.

Go back over all the connections you removed earlier and make sure each one is fully inserted and that you didn't forget any of the wires when you plugged them back in. Is the message gone?

NO - Continue on.

Remove the wire harnesses again, one at a time, and look very closely at the pins in every socket on the board that you messed with. The plugs can be a real pain to get out sometimes, and if not pulled straight out, can result in bent pins in the socket. If these aren't straightened out before you reinsert the harness into the socket, the pin will get bent over completely and you will end up with strange problems like you are experiencing now. Bent pin(s)?

YES - Straighten all bent pins, CAREFULLY, you don't want to break one off! Make sure you check EVERY socket before testing again! Is the message gone?

NO - Post any results or findings and wait for further instructs by someone.

Good luck, sounds like you are going to need it...

Custom Search