View Full Version : Samples of image problem Bizhub c452

Custom Search

chawqi
05-08-2018, 11:16 AM
Hi everybody
here is the samples of my copying problem

copyman
05-08-2018, 11:40 AM
A little more information would help. Does this happen when printing or just copying? What do internal test pages look like? What have you done so far?

First thing that comes to mind is the printhead / laser unit is bad. If only when copying look at the CCD unit, loose connectors, etc.

chawqi
05-08-2018, 12:56 PM
thanks for your interest
Here is my history, I have formatted my hard drive and I've got the message of no animation guide data available so I have downlaoded the movie data from the internet but when trying to fixe it in the machine I've got the message cd390, then I've rebboted the machine but it appeared that it has resetted all data, and among problems the imaging unit problem. for more information the printing is very good but the copying is bad.
thanks

Synthohol
05-08-2018, 01:17 PM
those are the lines of shame.
perform the initial setup step by step as if machine was brand new and the lines will go away.

chawqi
05-08-2018, 01:29 PM
Excuse me could you tell me how to do this because I'm not perfect in this since I'm not a technician but with yours help I can manage to resolve it.
thank you again

Elmo
05-08-2018, 01:47 PM
The reason you have this fault is because you are not a tech
best advice is to get a qualified tech to fix your machine
messing around with it yourself can cause more problems than you fix

chawqi
05-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Excuse me for my interference
The Technician I have called couldn't resolve this problem

Synthohol
05-08-2018, 02:07 PM

Hope you didn't pay them.
This is the most basic of all troubleshooting.
If you still have the books that came with the machine the setup guide is in there as well usually.

chawqi
05-08-2018, 02:15 PM
Not only I payed them but they ask me for more

Elmo
05-08-2018, 02:16 PM

Thats why i advised getting a qualified Tech
you are on this site looking for help to fix your machine
my advise is to get a qualified Tech
but what do i know ive only been doing this for a living for over 30 years

chawqi
05-08-2018, 02:26 PM
thank you for your help
Honestly I managed to resolve problems of my machine I hope to do it with this I need only more help because most of tech I know are dishonest

Elmo
05-08-2018, 02:29 PM
What was the initial problem
what pointed you to formatting the hdd
was there an error code

Elmo
05-08-2018, 02:35 PM
thank you for your help
honestly i managed to resolve problems of my machine i hope to do it with this i need only more help because most of tech i know are dishonest

you obviously do not know any of the techs from here

chawqi
05-08-2018, 03:05 PM
The inial problem was that the machine couldn't print, and I was advised to format HDD, since then I've got problems

Phil B.
05-08-2018, 03:11 PM
Excuse me could you tell me how to do this because I'm not perfect in this since I'm not a technician but with yours help I can manage to resolve it.
thank you again

why in for gods sake if you are NOT a tech why would you start formatting drives ect without the SERVICE MANUAL?

NOW PAY A TECH TO CLEAN UP YOUR MESS.

chawqi
05-08-2018, 04:04 PM
Any way, thank you but if you should be in place place you will do the samething because techs I know are not qualified in my point of view that's whay I decide to understand and learn more from you all my life I like knowing things.

Bix
05-08-2018, 04:36 PM
If you like this work I suggest you this section of the forum: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/employment/

chawqi
05-08-2018, 06:09 PM
Thank you for you orientation

Phil B.
05-08-2018, 06:48 PM
The inial problem was that the machine couldn't print, and I was advised to format HDD, since then I've got problems

it wouldn't print so you formatted the HDD?
did you even BOTHER to check to make sure your network was configured correctly?

you caused these problems yourself... then you don't want to trust techs here? DONE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU!

Albonline
05-08-2018, 07:57 PM
Golly , just a little bit hostile here, give the poor guy the benefit of the doubt and try to help him out.

Phil B.
05-08-2018, 08:24 PM

then you weren't talking to a KM tech!

chawqi
05-08-2018, 10:42 PM
To phil b
in our country a proverb say : knowig things is better than ignore it. all my life I beleive that man should know many things since he is living. furthermore, to make you informed very politely that finally i managed to fix the problem with the help of cource of guys here an other time thank you guys.

copyman
05-09-2018, 04:04 AM
Not sure how much assistance can be offered here. This is one of those things hard to explain step by step on internet.

I understand it may be hard to find qualified techs in your country. If you do not have service manual than you need to get that first. As the other poster said you may have to setup machine like it just came out of the box, making all adjustments. Also don't always trust firmware from internet or if you put in wrong USB slot can also cause problems.

chawqi
05-09-2018, 10:12 AM
Absolutely, you’re right. The internet firmware doesn’t work well, and may cause many problems. in the other hand, putting USB in the wrong slot can damage the machine.

Phil B.
05-10-2018, 09:50 PM
To phil b
in our country a proverb say : knowig things is better than ignore it. all my life I beleive that man should know many things since he is living. furthermore, to make you informed very politely that finally i managed to fix the problem with the help of cource of guys here an other time thank you guys.

and we have a saying in our country FUCK POLITENESS ! put your big boy thong on ... grow a set.

cog5
05-12-2018, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE = chawqi؛ 604237] مرحباً بالجميع
هنا هي نماذج لمشاكلي في النسخ

3961339614[/ QUOTE]

cog5
05-12-2018, 11:07 PM
Follow the steps in order
Please pay attention when placing the paper be linear

CAUSE: Improper setup procedure.
SOLUTION: The setup procedure in the original installation instructionsis incorrect. Please perform the following in the order listed:
1. Touch Panel adjustment.
2. Gradation adjustment.
3. Date/Time Setting (Service Mode then Administrator Mode).
4. Install date.
5. Serial number input.
6. Unit change setting.
7. List output.
Details of these adjustments are found in the Installation or Service Manuals

chawqi
05-14-2018, 03:06 PM
thank you very much

Custom Search