PDA

View Full Version : kfs frustrating lately

Custom Search

sparkycivic
05-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Anybody else notice KFS having great difficulty the last few days with pulling reports, pulling maintenance mode info, or getting any info from machines?

I've got several machines that I simply cannot get reports from and times-out. others, customer calls about jamming, and the "device log" tab shows no recent jams at all.

Other certain printers show "jam in xx unit" for days at a time, even though it was cleared immediately by the user. This last point has been a longstanding issue with P3055 as far as I can tell...

FriendlyTech
05-08-2018, 03:10 PM
I've got machines showing online with no recent updates and some machines showing offline. So yes I would say they are having issues.

Tonerkiller
05-08-2018, 03:48 PM
Yeah, mine is acting funky also. I figure I will give them a day to fix what they f**ked up. Then call tech support.

sparkycivic
05-08-2018, 04:09 PM
what even is the point-of-contact for it? Usually web apps have a link to contact the dev team or similar, but I see none for KFS.

Tonerkiller
05-08-2018, 05:43 PM
I just told you. Tech support.

GeneOR95
05-09-2018, 01:34 PM
As I understand they have recently added a slew of new servers. The last time they did this it was spotty for a few days and then cleared up. The tech support "Hot Line" is the number to call so they can read you a scripted response.

itchyfinger@att.net
05-09-2018, 07:58 PM
contacted Kyocera tech support yesterday re: units falling off KFS and can not get them back on. they admitted the severs had a problem Monday,(5/7) where units were not connecting. they told me that this was corrected Tuesday. Although I have 3 units today that have fallen off and wont connect back to KFS. A 4002 had an power outage and froze up. had to do firmware and got it back running but wont hook to KFS. although I can get out on the browser. any suggestions on this one?

masterchill
05-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Is the DNS server info set in the machine?

copyman20
05-25-2018, 07:13 AM
If you have problems with KFS, you need to talk to Jesus. He is the one that sends all of the notifications from KFS.

Custom Search