PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 464

Custom Search

antone
05-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Rotates face 90 degrees....checked all sensors only when scan and faxing!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

907tec
05-11-2018, 01:10 AM
It's been a while, but I seem to remember this being an issue with the ADF Original Tray-Width rheostat. That is, assuming you actually meant to write "Bizhub 454e" or "Bizhub c454". The rheostat is:

A143PP6X00 PW Board Assy

techie0419
07-26-2018, 07:37 PM
I wonder if this would apply to a C558 as well.

I have this one machine at a doctor's office that does a lot of faxing. Intermittently, they'll get a report that a fax received from them comes in rotated 90 degrees. So, this would be transmissions from my machine. (The recipient states that every other fax they receive, from everywhere else, is correct, ruling out something with the receiving machine.)

Two fax boards. Tried switching the boards (Line 1 - Line 2), and setting one to be Rx only, and one to Tx/Rx. No complaints for a while, but I jinxed it by saying something to one of the IT guys. Got a call later that day, the issue had come back. KM had thought it might have been an issue with the fax board, if it was anything with this machine. But maybe the aforementioned board? (Only happens when faxing, not copying; I don't know whether they scan to computer.)

Albonline
07-27-2018, 04:30 PM
Rotates face 90 degrees....checked all sensors only when scan and faxing!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

what doc feeder? the radf had problems with the original detection sensors, if its a 702 id be looking for stalling. as it judges by time to clear detection sensors. while scanning and faxing the adf runs at a faster speed.

srvctec
07-27-2018, 08:14 PM
There is an adjustment for the ADF rheostat (ADF width adjustment) and I'd try that before replacing any parts.

Custom Search