PDA

View Full Version : Di3510 No display on Control Panel

Custom Search

thekillerXP
05-19-2018, 12:36 AM
Hi everyone, I have a Dialta 3510. when i turn it on there is no image in Control Panel, there is sound, I noticed that there is a red light in mainboard that blinks.

darry1322
05-19-2018, 04:00 AM
Hi everyone, I have a Dialta 3510. when i turn it on there is no image in Control Panel, there is sound, I noticed that there is a red light in mainboard that blinks.

Not a lot of info to go on ... Any fans turning? Green start button lit at all? Is it just the backlight on the screen? Assuming no to all these, it may be a bad MFP board.

Gab
05-19-2018, 09:45 PM

Replace display or if you are lucky you can save it.
Removw display put under and over it 3 sheets of paper and iron it !!! Perhaps it works and i am not jocking .

mjunkaged
05-19-2018, 09:52 PM
The Di3510 has a contrast knob, on the control panel, but usually it's built to still show the screen even when dimmed all the way. BUT, if your backlight is dying you could try turning it up, if you haven't already! Just throwing the simple fix out there first! If that doesn't work, see your previous answers. Also, if the 'beep' for the keys is enabled, it should beep if you touch around blindly on your black screen unless it's DEAD. :cool::confused::mad::p

mascan42
05-20-2018, 01:50 PM
Good luck finding either MFP board or a control panel - they haven't made any parts for that model for over four years. Even if you can find one, that's the two most expensive parts in the entire machine. Cheaper to just get a new one.

thekillerXP
05-21-2018, 07:01 PM
Not a lot of info to go on ... Any fans turning? Green start button lit at all? Is it just the backlight on the screen? Assuming no to all these, it may be a bad MFP board.

Power supply fan is turning, green start button is orange.

thekillerXP
05-21-2018, 07:07 PM
The Di3510 has a contrast knob, on the control panel, but usually it's built to still show the screen even when dimmed all the way. BUT, if your backlight is dying you could try turning it up, if you haven't already! Just throwing the simple fix out there first! If that doesn't work, see your previous answers. Also, if the 'beep' for the keys is enabled, it should beep if you touch around blindly on your black screen unless it's DEAD. :cool::confused::mad::p
I have already turned it up (Backlight) dimmer to increase contrast does not do anything, the ībeepī sound of keys work and touch screen seems to work.

thekillerXP
05-21-2018, 07:21 PM

I would like to know if there is a way to test any voltage in display to discard.

kenpio
05-21-2018, 08:14 PM
I know that this is simple, but is the sub power switch on the side of the control panel pressed in? Just a thought.

KEN

Custom Search