PDA

View Full Version : Konica 361 toner rotation sensor

Custom Search

DOE
05-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Have a konica 361 that has a c2403 every 100 copies or so. Does anyone have a part number for a toner rotation sensor. Thats what I'm trying next. also has anyone replaced one and how do you go about it. Thanks

tech51
05-22-2018, 09:25 PM
It's probably full of toner. Remove the toner bottle and vacuum all around the area at the back where the bottle fits. You will need quite a long pipe on your vac to get to it though.
Make sure you're earthed to the frame of the machine while you vac it, less chance of damaging the sensor that way.

MVPunisher
05-25-2018, 04:46 PM
I have had to replace that sensor quite a few times. Annoying. At one point the put a screwhole in the metal plate above it so you can get your screwdriver to the sensor. That made it easier than the older ones. To remove that metal plate I believe everything comes off the front and back to access 2 dumb screws. Yes main board has to come off.

DOE
05-30-2018, 08:48 PM
I have had to replace that sensor quite a few times. Annoying. At one point the put a screwhole in the metal plate above it so you can get your screwdriver to the sensor. That made it easier than the older ones. To remove that metal plate I believe everything comes off the front and back to access 2 dumb screws. Yes main board has to come off.

Is it located in the tube that the toner sets in towards the back and on top

Custom Search