PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 364 (B/W)

Custom Search

Reed
05-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Had this machine set up to scan to pc (smb ) was working for a short time then stopped. All the settings appear to be correct. I have used host name and ip address, but when I go to scan the job just goes into "waiting" and never reaches the destination. Coincidently I cannot access the web interface from a connected pc. I even hooked up my own PC and still can't see the web interface. The machine has the latest firmware (M1) and it also prints fine. It Just won't scan to pc and cannot access web interface. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Albonline
05-22-2018, 04:32 PM
Had this machine set up to scan to pc (smb ) was working for a short time then stopped. All the settings appear to be correct. I have used host name and ip address, but when I go to scan the job just goes into "waiting" and never reaches the destination. Coincidently I cannot access the web interface from a connected pc. I even hooked up my own PC and still can't see the web interface. The machine has the latest firmware (M1) and it also prints fine. It Just won't scan to pc and cannot access web interface. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

try resetting the network settings (reinitialize network)

Reed
05-22-2018, 05:03 PM
try resetting the network settings (reinitialize network)Tried that already and reloaded the firmware

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Albonline
05-22-2018, 07:56 PM
Tried that already and reloaded the firmware

then most likely mfp is shot. it pings?

Reed
05-22-2018, 09:30 PM
then most likely mfp is shot. it pings?Yes it pings and I can print to it... No smb scans and can't access the web interface From a pc

Synthohol
05-22-2018, 11:16 PM
i would backup the address book and settings to USB in admin mode page 2 (set bit switch 72 to hex 04 and hit fix if its not on page 2 of admin mode)
then get movie data and do a system data clear in initialization.
reimport the data from the USB, reinstall movie data and try again.
this has worked for me half a dozen times .

Bix
05-25-2018, 04:43 PM
Have you checked the gateway and subnet?

Maybe the router is changed

REGSIS
05-26-2018, 07:07 AM

Have you tried with a new (or known working) network cable) directly connecting laptop with machine bypassing router/switch. IP address manually set on both PC and machine within the same range.

Had this problem many times. Network switch was cause of the problem every time in this scenario (can ping machine from pc but cannot ping pc from machine) so print is working but scan not.

It's easy to try. If you get web interface this way you don't need to initialize the setting and reload movie data which takes time if you don't have everything ready.

Custom Search