PDA

View Full Version : Function Remote Panel Server Seeting not show.

Custom Search

sangcom
05-25-2018, 03:44 AM
Hi all,
We found the symptom some the machine not show the function Remote Panel Server Seeting,It show the function Remote Panel Client Setting only.
We try to up FW,format HDD,create new certificate,CE authentication set to enable.
But the symptom is still.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Thank.

Bix
05-25-2018, 07:48 AM
Hi,

First you need this requirements for the Remote Panel Server function:
1. You must have a CE (service mode) password.
2. You must have the SSL protocol enabled.

Let me know

emujo2
05-25-2018, 01:38 PM
Unless you have SSL on and CE password enabled the remote panel option won't even show up. In this case the setting is there, just not the "client" settings. I have seen a few other settings that have been removed by newest versions of firmware (AirPrint, TCP Socket setting for ASCII SSL ONLY to name a few). I would bring the function version down a step or 2 ( version 3.x) and see if the setting comes back. Emujo

Bix
05-25-2018, 02:40 PM
I have seen a few other settings that have been removed by newest versions of firmware (AirPrint, TCP Socket setting for ASCII SSL ONLY to name a few).

Really? Why :O ? :confused::confused:

emujo2
05-29-2018, 04:45 PM
Why??? Well that's a great question, one that truly deserves and answer, and as soon as we can get KM to explain it to us I'll be sure to let you know.. My guess is that some of these settings deal with older technology, but that's just my opinion. Emujo

Bix
05-31-2018, 03:22 PM
But I think because these functions will be an option, so they will be paid

Custom Search