PDA

View Full Version : Jamming J-7550 C8000

Custom Search

printo
05-25-2018, 11:36 PM
Hi techs
I am getting J-7550 when printing, sheet gets stuck before entering ef-101 fuser everytime i try to print
i have checked gears and all seem ok
i read thru whole forum for this advice from KM but havent had succeess yet

Tried this: Temporary countermeasure: Paint edges of sensor light axishole by black marker and change the direction of the fan. (See attacheddocument)

I have tried also to locate PS13 as referred into another post (CAUSE: Sensor PS13 (paper entrance to EF-101) is knocked out of place and may have shorted 5V DCto metal guide plate. ICP15 isOPEN on EFCB.)
But havent been able to locate PS13, or any indications that it is faulty sensor

Has any of you come across this? Customer running crazy because just changed PCB recently and a motor, but its still not working
Now giving this damn jam J-7550

Has Any of you come across this problem on C8000?

lucky13
06-21-2018, 04:54 AM
Hi techs
I am getting J-7550 when printing, sheet gets stuck before entering ef-101 fuser everytime i try to print
i have checked gears and all seem ok
i read thru whole forum for this advice from KM but havent had succeess yet

Tried this: Temporary countermeasure: Paint edges of sensor light axishole by black marker and change the direction of the fan. (See attacheddocument)

I have tried also to locate PS13 as referred into another post (CAUSE: Sensor PS13 (paper entrance to EF-101) is knocked out of place and may have shorted 5V DCto metal guide plate. ICP15 isOPEN on EFCB.)
But havent been able to locate PS13, or any indications that it is faulty sensor

Has any of you come across this? Customer running crazy because just changed PCB recently and a motor, but its still not working
Now giving this damn jam J-7550

Has Any of you come across this problem on C8000?
J-7550 is a jam in the RU 508 entrance sensor ps1 this unit is after the ef101

Custom Search