PDA

View Full Version : Google Cloud Print with Account Track

Custom Search

joe.m1989
05-30-2018, 07:18 PM
Can this be possible? The client in question has a bunch of chromebooks they want to be able to print from, but those chromebooks are not printing with account track on. Is there a way to do this, or are we going to have to disable account track? I've tried googling it, and the only thing I've found was an answer from reddit, stating that account track does indeed have to be turned off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

REGSIS
05-30-2018, 09:22 PM
Can this be possible? The client in question has a bunch of chromebooks they want to be able to print from, but those chromebooks are not printing with account track on. Is there a way to do this, or are we going to have to disable account track? I've tried googling it, and the only thing I've found was an answer from reddit, stating that account track does indeed have to be turned off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

As far as I remember there is no option (field) to input account name and password when using google cloud print.
If you want to disable account track that action will erase all accounts. If you want them back afterwards - EXPORT!!!

CleanTheSlitGlass
05-31-2018, 06:33 AM

You might be able to get creative with accounting for copies, but I know I’ve tried to work around this for Kyoceras with no luck... no driver, nothing to say the magic password...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bix
05-31-2018, 03:26 PM
Google Cloud print is a function in beta. This is why it is not yet well implemented in printers

joe.m1989
06-01-2018, 03:20 PM
I don't think the customer in question is worried about all the accounts, after talking to him a bit I think he's only concern was restricting the color to some users. Thanks for the help everyone!

Synthohol
06-03-2018, 04:50 PM
try pagescope mobile, there is a place to enter account info.

Custom Search