PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 227/287 New Machine Setup instructions

Custom Search

mitchl
05-30-2018, 08:20 PM
We came across a couple new (never set up) Bizhubs that are without the instructions that come in the box. We've never set one up from new and need the setup sheets does anyone have these or access to them? I can see the 287 is a different engine most likely a printer based deal so rather than just hack away I figured I'd ask. The 558 we can probably muddle our way through but it would be nice to have the sheet for this beast also. Any help would be hugely appreciated and thanks in advance!

Mitch

Phil B.
05-30-2018, 08:31 PM
We came across a couple new (never set up) Bizhubs that are without the instructions that come in the box. We've never set one up from new and need the setup sheets does anyone have these or access to them? I can see the 287 is a different engine most likely a printer based deal so rather than just hack away I figured I'd ask. The 558 we can probably muddle our way through but it would be nice to have the sheet for this beast also. Any help would be hugely appreciated and thanks in advance!
Mitch

DO NOT try and setup these machines WITHOUT the service manual... if you do try it you will have the ....... " Lines of shame" appear.

Albonline
05-30-2018, 08:55 PM

Mitch

try this3976939770

Custom Search