PDA

View Full Version : Forza

Custom Search

Kidaver
06-01-2018, 09:48 PM
Any Forza Motorsport 7 or Horizon 3 players out there?

BemoanerOfToner
06-01-2018, 11:22 PM
I play both, and Horizon 4 should be announced at E3 :eek:

Kidaver
06-12-2018, 10:01 PM
FH4 trailer looked good. I love FH3 and looking forward to FH4 I'm just hoping they don't launch it in a state as they did FM7. GT is Grim Kidaver if ya wish to add me.

BemoanerOfToner
06-12-2018, 10:21 PM
I was hoping for Japan, but GB should be pretty amazing too. I'll add you and send a message.

Kidaver
06-12-2018, 10:43 PM
I'm looking forward to GB but that is probably because I'm a huge Aston Martin and Jaguar fan lol

BemoanerOfToner
10-03-2018, 11:50 PM
I'm looking forward to GB but that is probably because I'm a huge Aston Martin and Jaguar fan lol

Hopefully you get an edition that comes with the James Bond car pack, it is nothing but Aston Martin.

JasonMcDowell
03-17-2019, 12:06 AM
I tried that earlier. If you are looking for the place where you can waste your time, this is not for you for sure. If you want to train your brain and test different aspects of the surrounding overall, you are welcome here. Moreover, you can not only try to play with them, but to work also. If your writing skills are as Math Help | Step-by-Step Do My Math Homework Service - EduBirdie.com (https://edubirdie.com/math-problems-writing-service) has, it is better to apply them in the right place. Sometimes they really need describers of their quests and activities. So you can combine your leisure time with the work. If you are looking for the additional income overall, it is better to complete everything here.

That's it. I tried this one and was rather surprised with the deadlines.

VeraP
03-06-2020, 08:26 AM
Yes..started to play Froza street..amazing game.. I felt that I was driving in the real world..It's that much realistic.

jmaister
08-15-2020, 06:10 AM
late to the party...

but yes, FH4! :D

copyrooks
09-18-2020, 05:47 PM
same late to party, was trying out the xbox game pass for pc for $1 and fh4 is so great. Haven't played forza since the 1st one and wow so much stuff!!

jmaister
10-03-2020, 07:12 AM
and... i lost all my saves... since i dont have xbox.., i dont have secondary saves..

All my cars gone , well i can get them back, just the hassle of getting them again sigh...

, especially the LFA...

Custom Search