PDA

View Full Version : NEC IT-3520(Minolta Di3510) error code C0500

Custom Search

kmcopytech
09-23-2008, 11:48 AM
We have a NEC IT3520 which is the same as the Minolta Di-3510,

now appears C0500 error code, how to clear?

The tech rep mode(Di3510) described above does not work for this

machine...

mitchl
09-23-2008, 12:57 PM
warm restart, hold down the 3 button till u get the trouble reset screen, perform T reset if the machine goes to ready clean up the thermistor.

kmcopytech
09-24-2008, 05:29 AM
Thanks!!!

But it can not be DI3510 clear the way!

mitchl
09-24-2008, 02:24 PM
OK you got me interested so I looked at the NEC manual and couldn't find the T reset, so I called tech support and there is no trouble reset according to them. The procedure is to turn the main switch off then on for reset, which seems real strange to me as I thought all machines now a days had to lock out any and all fuser malfunctions. You can do a warm restart then press the 1 button which will get you to the initialization screen. Yank the fuser and get your meter out and find out which component is bad, most likely a thermistor but it just takes a minute to check the other items, once corrected the machine should come back up. I forgot how different the programs were from the NEC to the KM versions of this machine........ Let me know if you need anything else and sorry for the previous bad info!

kmcopytech
09-25-2008, 07:59 AM
Thank you!!!

I'm a technical of Konica Minolta。

minolta DI3510 and NEC IT3520 only operating panels are different,,

I haven't the NEC manuals,help me?

kmcopytech@gmail.com

mitchl
09-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Thank you!!!

I'm a technical of Konica Minolta。

minolta DI3510 and NEC IT3520 only operating panels are different,,

I haven't the NEC manuals,help me?

kmcopytech@gmail.com

How big is your mailbox? Its a 68 meg file, if you can wait till Monday I will have one of the techs put it on our FTP site for your downloading pleasure!

By the way, the program in the NEC version is quite unique and many of the features of the 3520 are watered down compared to the Minolta version, especially the scanning functions.

kmcopytech
09-25-2008, 06:28 PM
mitchl:
Heartfelt thank you!

I can wait until next Monday!

You get the help, I will solve this problem!

Other:

I have not tested scanning function.

NEC IT-3520 is also a Multi-function networked digital copier / printer / fax / scanner ...

mitchl
09-25-2008, 08:08 PM
mitchl:
Heartfelt thank you!

I can wait until next Monday!

You get the help, I will solve this problem!

Other:

I have not tested scanning function.

NEC IT-3520 is also a Multi-function networked digital copier / printer / fax / scanner ...

Did you get your email and the sign on info? Sorry for the harsh language:eek: but I needed to bring a point across seeing that this is my personal account.

kmcopytech
09-26-2008, 01:18 PM
Hearfelt thanks is this !!!

With the help of you, I found the following information:

<Malfunction Resetting Procedure>

* Turn ON and OFF the main switch to reset the trouble for fusing-related ones (C05XX) and scanner-related ones (C06XX).

* Turn OFF, then ON the Power Switch or open and close the Front Cover for all other malfunctions.

After the weekend to clear!

Mitchl, thank you again!!!

mitchl
09-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Hearfelt thanks is this !!!

With the help of you, I found the following information:

<Malfunction Resetting Procedure>

* Turn ON and OFF the main switch to reset the trouble for fusing-related ones (C05XX) and scanner-related ones (C06XX).

* Turn OFF, then ON the Power Switch or open and close the Front Cover for all other malfunctions.

After the weekend to clear!

Mitchl, thank you again!!!

Glad to be of assistance! Post if you need anything else.

kmcopytech
09-27-2008, 04:19 AM
Mitchl:
Thank you so much! !!

Problems have been solved ...

Custom Search