PDA

View Full Version : Di350 memory initialization

Custom Search

DadO
09-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Big greetings brothers in arms!

I am in truble and dont know how to intialize a memory on di350.

On infohub couldn't find any procedure (instal-unpackaging guide) and don't want to ask anyone from KM support since we are new (so as them) in this parts whit KM products. Sm didnt show the way eather.

Machine is showing 7 mb of memory. It cant scan more then 10 pages without showing memory owerflow.
Machine have around 170 mb of memory(cant remmember corectly :( )

How do i intialize memory and where do i must go. In normal service mode (stop 00 stop 01) I cant adjust nothing since i dont know how

PLEASE HELP FELLOW TECHS!
THANK U AHEAD!

fixthecopier
09-23-2008, 11:11 PM
To initalize the machine, look on the right side of the control panel, where the adjustment is for the brightness of the control panel,there is a small hole, insert a paper clip end into it and it will press the warm restart button. The machine will reboot and as it does look at the control panel, when a small dot appears on the left side of the screen half way up, push number 3. this will take you to a service screen. The top selection will initalize, next will do a total memory wipe and at the bottom, trouble reset is what you use to clear fuser codes.

cobiray
09-23-2008, 11:13 PM
PM sent.

I also just thought you might want to swap in some other memory, it may be failed.

DadO
09-24-2008, 06:13 AM
That would be an great idea if i would have another one same as di350 ;).
(i will have to buy another mem plate form one resseler who job is to sell old machines.....son of a b* :) )

THX A LOT COB AND FIX!

Custom Search