PDA

View Full Version : Opinon about Konica Minolta A3 office multifunction printers

Custom Search

Jack79
06-11-2018, 12:30 PM
Hi friends.

Which models of Konica Minolta can you recommend as reliable and good machines? I mean print/copy quality, easy to replace/rebuilt parts like fusers, drum units etc.
I am thinking of A3 bizhub models from 2010 to 2015. Any models with long life consumables like drums, belts etc?
Can you recommend any and what meter reading are acceptable?
I never worked on Konica machines (mainly Sharp, Samsung and Xerox) but I heard a lot of positive opinions about Konica Minolta products.
Are the service manuals and firmware easy available?

Thanks in advance
Jack

bsm2
06-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Good Machines , color is good. I worked for company that ONLY installed OEM toner and parts and machines ran great.
Parts are designed to be replaced assembly's. Maybe some else can comment about rebuilding?
You maybe have an issue if you can't get updated firmware for older machines.
Under 100,000

Jack79
06-11-2018, 02:06 PM
Good Machines , color is good. I worked for company that ONLY installed OEM toner and parts and machines ran great.
Parts are designed to be replaced assembly's. Maybe some else can comment about rebuilding?
You maybe have an issue if you can't get updated firmware for older machines.
Under 100,000

Thanks for your reply.
Could you recommend any models?
Did the consumables like drums, toners, fusers, transfer belts reach their estimated life?

bsm2
06-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Could you recommend any models?
Did the consumables like drums, toners, fusers, transfer belts reach their estimated life?

All good get lowest meter read and the speed of machine to suit your needs. Units usually reach life with no problem, but is a copier stuff fails sometimes.

Bix
06-11-2018, 04:13 PM
Hello, I would like to recommend the new bizhub 308e / 368e / 458e series.

They are updated models and they have a longer life of consumables.

I recommend using only OEM and it will last a lot.

allan
06-11-2018, 04:23 PM
Still C360...

copier addict
06-11-2018, 05:30 PM
The 4e series are the best recent machines. The drums on the 8 series will last to yield, but no farther. The 4e series drums will easily double their recommended yield.

EarthKmTech
06-11-2018, 10:36 PM
The 4e series are the best recent machines. The drums on the 8 series will last to yield, but no farther. The 4e series drums will easily double their recommended yield.

Yet the spreadsheet jockeys with zero technical knowledge still want drum life extension enabled on our 8 series - Having techs drive around changing drums instead of customers for when, not if, they fail makes such economical sense....

Custom Search