PDA

View Full Version : Error Code bizhub C6000L - C-0101 & dog ear

Custom Search

jr84
06-12-2018, 09:13 AM
Hi,

We have a customer with a C6000L that keeps having a C-0101 error. The printer warms up and can run the adjustments (gamma adj, transfer belt & toner refresh, etc) fine. It only errors when you try to feed paper or print from any trays. I can get the printer to work for a few days, but then it seems to start dog earring then errors again. The paper can stop anywhere from the tray to the transfer belt.

So far I've changed the M41 motor, the PRCB, & checked all the waste pipes. The ADU conveyance seems ok, the paper feed assy seems ok, the fuser turns ok, the belt, drums & dev's seem ok as well. I'm kind of running out of ideas...

It seems to be a mechanical issue, like something is binding up maybe? But then it can run all the adjustments ok and will work for a while.

Phil B.
06-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Hi,

We have a customer with a C6000L that keeps having a C-0101 error. The printer warms up and can run the adjustments (gamma adj, transfer belt & toner refresh, etc) fine. It only errors when you try to feed paper or print from any trays. I can get the printer to work for a few days, but then it seems to start dog earring then errors again. The paper can stop anywhere from the tray to the transfer belt.

So far I've changed the M41 motor, the PRCB, & checked all the waste pipes. The ADU conveyance seems ok, the paper feed assy seems ok, the fuser turns ok, the belt, drums & dev's seem ok as well. I'm kind of running out of ideas...

It seems to be a mechanical issue, like something is binding up maybe? But then it can run all the adjustments ok and will work for a while.

do a stop test..during feed and transfer.... something is blocking the path.... where does it dogear? rear or front side? the the paper path in that section of the unit

Koniska
06-14-2018, 12:25 PM
Hi,

Check the conveyance clutch/1 CL13 and also all ADU clutches

tulintron
07-26-2019, 09:53 PM
Hi,

It seems to be a mechanical issue, like something is binding up maybe? But then it can run all the adjustments ok and will work for a while.Apologies to everyone for resurrecting a topic, but I'm having the same problem on a C7000.

J-9401, CO101. Motor dragging when loading paper or turning paper in duplex.

At times, it works normally. In others, it presents the problem.

changed parts
PRCB, Paper Feed Motor (M41), ADU Clutches, Duplex.

Firmware Updates. V40.

Please, any help is welcome. Thank you

Rohullah
12-09-2019, 03:58 PM
Hi

Hi guys
I have the same problem with c6500, anyone can help?

raplma
12-16-2019, 11:20 AM
FYI
Just had a C-0101 on our c7000 this morning.
I/O showed that the motor was working fine.
For us giving the whole ADU a thorough clean, and changing clutch 18 solved the problem.
By the sounds of it we had it easy, the main difference for us was that the paper wasn't dog earing, simply stopping in the ADU at roller/ 4 and throwing the C-0101
Good luck
Mark

Custom Search