PDA

View Full Version : C368 line in image (only) on scanning

Custom Search

Jorvikps
06-15-2018, 03:28 PM
Hi,

Got a really odd one here.

Scanning into PC and there is a line on the image areas only. Scan in a white sheet of paper no line. See image attached (the line just above left head). Starts and stops at the end of an image area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tried cleaning all mirrors etc.

Thanks

Andy

allan
06-15-2018, 07:12 PM
Looks like there is light getting in there. The document feeder is to high on one side i would guess. Or is it the same if you make a copy of the glass with a backing. Scan only the 4mm border is not cut out like with copies.

darry1322
06-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Looks like there is light getting in there. The document feeder is to high on one side i would guess. Or is it the same if you make a copy of the glass with a backing. Scan only the 4mm border is not cut out like with copies.

I think OP is referring to the light line above the head of the left most person, not the shaded line at the top. Looks like something in the optics or on the white reference sheet.

REGSIS
06-18-2018, 06:54 AM
Hi,

Got a really odd one here.

Scanning into PC and there is a line on the image areas only. Scan in a white sheet of paper no line. See image attached (the line just above left head). Starts and stops at the end of an image area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tried cleaning all mirrors etc.

Thanks

Andy

You've missed a spot. Clean it again. ;)

Jorvikps
06-22-2018, 01:38 PM
Thanks. I'll try a re-clean. If not back to the drawing board.

Custom Search