PDA

View Full Version : Samsung SL-M5370LX

Custom Search

KirkG
06-21-2018, 10:33 PM
The pages are Dog-eared ONLY when Duplexing. I have replaced the Fuser unit, and both of the Duplex Operating Units/Assy's on the Right Side Door. This happens before the Exit Unit also. Any Suggestions???

Iowatech
07-15-2018, 11:20 PM
The pages are Dog-eared ONLY when Duplexing. I have replaced the Fuser unit, and both of the Duplex Operating Units/Assy's on the Right Side Door. This happens before the Exit Unit also. Any Suggestions???

Try printing something that has image in the dog eared area of side two. If the mage doesn't show up at all, it is likely the fuser had nothing to do with that.

To be perfectly honest, this kind of sounds like a bad paper issue to me, where thanks to excessive moisture in the paper it develops a curl that doesn't impede the paper from exiting when printed on only one side, but is great enough that the corners get caught on the guides when traveling through the machine the second time.

However, just to be safe, the other places dog ear folds can happen at are the aligning rollers just before the drum and the vertical transport rollers on the right hand side of the machine. If the dog eared corners were caused there, there would be no image in those folds. But the folds would appear at least occasionally on side one too.

Custom Search