PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Bizhub C35 error code 0094 and cant close right side door

Custom Search

audyplongo
07-05-2018, 05:53 PM
hi everyone i was out looking at a Konica minolta that had an 0094 error so i removed the toners,drums, belt and fuser to clean the inside of the machine after putting everthing back i couldnt close the right side door properly and the error code was still there so if anyone know what causes the door to stay open so i can close it properly and also how to fix the 0094 error Thanks.

mattress
07-05-2018, 08:25 PM
hi everyone i was out looking at a Konica minolta that had an 0094 error so i removed the toners,drums, belt and fuser to clean the inside of the machine after putting everthing back i couldnt close the right side door properly and the error code was still there so if anyone know what causes the door to stay open so i can close it properly and also how to fix the 0094 error Thanks.

hello its usual the gears broken in the rhs door where the transfer retraction clutch is driven you will need to replace the rhs door.

cheers Matt

Toxic
07-05-2018, 08:36 PM
When put transfer belt back to machine did you raise up black plastic guide in upper position?
Guide is located below transfer belt looking from right side door.

blackcat4866
07-05-2018, 11:42 PM
I found this code when another tech had oiled the door clutches to death. Cleaning the clutches brought it back.

Oil is not the cure to everything. =^..^=

avecosat
07-09-2018, 01:54 PM
Sometimes you need to change the door ....

techie0419
07-09-2018, 03:39 PM
I knew I remembered seeing the 0094 code when I worked on C35s. Thanks to the previous poster, it reminded me that pretty much every time we got that code, we ended up having to replace the entire vertical transport assembly (aka right side door). It's a chore to change, having to remove the ADF and scanner sections to be able to unplug the wire from the board on the left side, but it's possible.

As for the door physically closing...maybe the black piece under the transfer belt. Or did the 90-degree guide on the door itself come loose, by any chance?

907tec
07-09-2018, 09:32 PM
For the door not closing: check the door latches. Have seen several of these where the latches are deformed, causing them to hit the machine guides rather than slide underneath them. Try closing the door with the door lever slightly lifted: if it closes better, it's probably the door latches.

giddyupngo
07-11-2018, 05:58 PM
I have seen a couple reasons for the 0094 code. Most popular reason was a sticky 2nd transfer release solenoid sound dampening pad. The small foam pad gets sticky, and keeps the solenoid back from firing. You can find threads about that on copytechnet. Another reason was a broken black plastic gear shaft on the lower rear inside of the right door. Hope this helps. Here is a good thread. error code 0094 on a Konica Minolta C35 (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/49111-error-code-0094-konica-minolta-c35.html)

audyplongo
07-11-2018, 07:13 PM
hey guys thanks for the advice im going to check that latch your talking about under the belt and for the error code the customer has another machine so im gonna take that door off and put it on that one and see if that works so ill be back here if i need further help thanks again

srvctec
07-11-2018, 08:33 PM
There are more than one bulletin about these C0094 codes on this model machine. I've found that more often than not, the issue is with the solenoid that actuates to move the 2nd transfer roller, having a gooey sponge on it and it's sticking. If it doesn't have the sponge, it's the newer style with a solenoid that has the rubber ring for sound dampening. Another issue was that the shutter over the IDC possibly has a burr on a pivot point or the spring doesn't have enough pressure.

The most common issue I've seen is that the 2nd transfer drive assy. gears will get out of timing (there are two gears with arrows on them that need indexed properly). The only way I can think of this happening is if the customer slams the right side door way too hard, it causes the gears to jump a tooth or two, because I've seen this on a machine that was working fine for months and all of a sudden the customer calls with a C0094 code and that was the issue.

Custom Search