PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C253 Prints B&W

Custom Search

mearmi
07-09-2018, 05:17 AM
Hi

Got Konica Minolta bizhub C253

If print 20 color pages, around 14-15 prints color and the rest prints B&W. Sometimes Demo page also prints B&W.

Please advise.

Thanks...

copier addict
07-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Hi

If print 20 color pages, around 14-15 prints color and the rest prints B&W. Sometimes Demo page also prints B&W.

Please advise.

Thanks...

Remove the transfer belt and clean the IDC sensors.

AjitN
07-09-2018, 06:47 PM
Hi

Please advise.

Thanks...

Actually I am not very clear about Problem statement.
Is it that if you send the job of 20 pages, first 14-15 pages are ok in color and next few pages are in black OR there are intermittent black copies/prints at any places.
Also in case of black prints, does it print all image correctly in black OR data in color is missing. If data in color is missing then it could be ITB OR Belt retract clutch as first transfer rollers are away from drums. If all data is in black it is IMAGE PROCESSING fault which could be right from printer driver to PRCB.
Hope this helps

mearmi
07-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Remove the transfer belt and clean the IDC sensors.

Thanks for your reply

3 colors are missing.

please find the attached image.

magicaljake
07-10-2018, 01:48 AM
Thanks for your reply

3 colors are missing.

strange. that is clearly still supposed to be a 4 color demo page.

copier addict
07-10-2018, 02:20 AM
Thanks for your reply

3 colors are missing.

Having seen your example I would say the transfer belt is the culprit. Try a new transfer belt. and roller.

AjitN
07-10-2018, 03:09 AM
Having seen your example I would say the transfer belt is the culprit. Try a new transfer belt. and roller.

Either Transfer Belt OR RetractClutch which drives first transfer roller within Belt Assembly for colors.

mearmi
07-10-2018, 03:50 AM
Either Transfer Belt OR RetractClutch which drives first transfer roller within Belt Assembly for colors.

Many thanks for your prompt response. Please find the attached image of Retract Clutch and advise. This is the one we have to replace?

Thanks

Andysnave
07-11-2018, 02:20 PM
Yep that's the culprit. Good luck as it's buried deep in the machine.

srvctec
07-11-2018, 02:34 PM
If the primary transfer clutch was the culprit, there should be a C2152 code since PS31 wouldn't be able to detect retraction. We had this happen on more than one occasion way back when and there was a bulletin that came out with a change to the pawl on the belt and a lever on the machine causing the issue.

mearmi
07-12-2018, 05:13 AM

Replaced the transfer belt and Roller. Worked one day and got same problem again.

Please advise.

Thanks

Synthohol
07-12-2018, 06:20 AM
check all the HV terminals and springs for damage or even corrosion yet?

mearmi
07-13-2018, 07:41 AM
If the primary transfer clutch was the culprit, there should be a C2152 code since PS31 wouldn't be able to detect retraction. We had this happen on more than one occasion way back when and there was a bulletin that came out with a change to the pawl on the belt and a lever on the machine causing the issue.

Thanks for your reply. Replaced the belt, machine worked for one day but same problem again. Which lever on the machine was causing this problem?

Please advise.

Regards,

srvctec
07-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Thanks for your reply. Replaced the belt, machine worked for one day but same problem again. Which lever on the machine was causing this problem?

Please advise.

Regards,

Are you not getting a C2152 code? I'm shocked you're not getting that code with the symptoms you have.

It's actually a bracket, not a lever like I mentioned before. But all of what I suggested is only for the code C2152. If you aren't getting that code, there must be something else going on since the sensor involved would detect every single time when the primary transfer rollers move. I really don't know what else to suggest at this point.

mearmi
07-14-2018, 06:03 AM
Are you not getting a C2152 code? I'm shocked you're not getting that code with the symptoms you have.

It's actually a bracket, not a lever like I mentioned before. But all of what I suggested is only for the code C2152. If you aren't getting that code, there must be something else going on since the sensor involved would detect every single time when the primary transfer rollers move. I really don't know what else to suggest at this point.

No i m not getting any code

Thanks

mearmi
07-16-2018, 12:43 AM
No i m not getting any code

Thanks

Please advise

thanks

srvctec
07-16-2018, 12:53 AM
I really don't know what else to suggest at this point.

See above.

Custom Search