PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 920 Pro, print doesn't always line up to the center of page

Custom Search

Jozsef Hollo
07-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Hi, we have a bizhub 920 and the print doesn't always line up to center, it can have a displacement of up to 2cm twoards the travel direction of the paper when printing.
It gives no error codes, so I'm cluless since I couldn't find online any help on this topic

Phil B.
07-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Hi, we have a bizhub 920 and the print doesn't always line up to center, it can have a displacement of up to 2cm twoards the travel direction of the paper when printing.
It gives no error codes, so I'm cluless since I couldn't find online any help on this topic

post examples of the issue please

3ktlc
07-09-2018, 03:22 PM
Registration clutch?

blackcat4866
07-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Registration clutch?

This machine has a registration motor, not a clutch. It's quite a bit more likely that the registration is shifting front to rear rather than on the feed direction. The phptointerrupter that detects the edge of the page can get buried in toner. =^..^=

Jozsef Hollo
07-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Hi, here is an example of the problem, the top one is perfectly centered, there are two closer to the left edge, it was printed face down it is the leading edge.

Jozsef Hollo
07-10-2018, 02:50 PM
post examples of the issue please

I replied to the thread as well with this same picture, the top one is alignd to center, the other two are not, the difference varies and it is always the lead edge, these where printed face down40062

tsbservice
07-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Could you adjust loop on registration rollers via service mode? Did it shift image when using different paper sources?

blackcat4866
07-11-2018, 12:34 AM
I've read all three accounts and I'm still unclear which direction that the registration is shifting. Try using words like: feed direction versus cross-feed direction, main scan versus sub-scan direction. =^..^=

Jozsef Hollo
07-11-2018, 07:04 AM
I've read all three accounts and I'm still unclear which direction that the registration is shifting. Try using words like: feed direction versus cross-feed direction, main scan versus sub-scan direction. =^..^=

Hi, it is the feed direction

Jozsef Hollo
07-11-2018, 07:08 AM
Could you adjust loop on registration rollers via service mode? Did it shift image when using different paper sources?

Yes, it does it on other type of paper and tray and bypass as well. I'm not a tech, I get stuff fixed by reading online but for this problem I couldn't find any information, i don't know about registration rollers.

Custom Search