PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 223 cd001

Custom Search

afterhours
07-22-2018, 12:55 AM
Hello everyone,

What is this code for and how can I reset it? I can't find it anywhere.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

copyman
07-22-2018, 05:23 AM
I don't see code either but I would think being a "CD" code it would be related to the RAM, Fax or HDD. I would reseat or swap the RAM and format the HDD. Might have to do a "physical" format on the HDD. Also would try UNsetting the fax and turn machine off and on. Or if fax was removed it may still be set and you have to turn it off (UNset it in service mode "option board status")

larweedad
07-22-2018, 11:04 PM
Reformat or replace hhd run logic not physical

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Synthohol
07-22-2018, 11:19 PM
do a logical format and if that fails replace the HDD. its a HDD code thats all.

copyman
07-23-2018, 01:45 AM
With this being a "CD-xxx" code not in the manual I was thinking do physical format and start fresh. Agree it wouldn't hurt to do the logical first. It really doesn't take that much longer with physical that is why I use both formats when odd code or weird issues. 99% of the time only logical necessary.

srvctec
07-23-2018, 02:45 AM
In this case I would do a Physical format then do the logical. Just going to take longer.But if logical works, the OP may not need to spend the extra time running the long process of the physical format. Why do the most "severe" option first?

Custom Search