PDA

View Full Version : BH-350, ADF feeds 1 original out of several only.

Custom Search

Hansoon
07-23-2018, 08:00 PM
BH-350, the ADF feeds 1 original and one can copy or scan or fax it OK without any problem, but from a stack of originals it feeds only the 1st original and partly the 2nd and than just stays as it is without any forwarding. It stays as it is, 1st original partly out, 2nd original partly in. No copy nor scan, no output, no error or service code. As so often is this customer buried deep into the Black Forest and I would like to go there prepared with an ADF and also all the boards. Anything else I would need?

Did any of you guys see this before?

Hans

copyman
07-23-2018, 08:59 PM
I think you are going to find one of the sensors is bad or more likely the actuator is getting hung up or out of place. If you swap complete ADF you will be good to go.

It is probably an easy fix and not necessary to replace the whole doc feeder, but since you said you were bringing the feeder anyway and account is far away figured swapping would be the easiest and repair the problem feeder back at the shop.

srvctec
07-23-2018, 09:43 PM
I've seen this many times and it's usually the second jam sensor just prior to the slit glass, that is extremely dirty.

blackcat4866
07-23-2018, 10:31 PM
jam code? =^..^=

Hansoon
07-25-2018, 06:28 AM
jam code? =^..^=

There's no jam nor service code Cat. Replaced the ADF SRVCTEC but no improvement.
Sold the customer the next generation cause also the laser unit was whining, so time to upgrade.

Thanks guys.

Hans

Custom Search