kttyhwk
07-25-2018, 08:31 PM
Cannot web browse into machine, firmware has been updated

Phil B.
07-25-2018, 09:00 PM
Cannot web browse into machine, firmware has been updated

wow such a wealth of information!

can you ping or print to it?

what error do you get on the PC after entering the ip addy into your browser URL bar?

is this a new situation or has it been on going?

did you hook up your laptop to the machine and try to access the RUI?

srvctec
07-25-2018, 10:52 PM
Also, what web browser are you using because that sometimes makes a difference.

Provide us enough information so we can actually help if you really want help. Kind of like taking your car to a dealer and saying, "It doesn't drive right." Details matter!!

Synthohol
07-25-2018, 11:00 PM
In admin under network look for PSWC and make sure it's on.

kttyhwk
07-26-2018, 09:16 AM

what error do you get on the PC after entering the ip addy into your browser URL bar?

your tough phil, i can ping it, i can print to it, i could browse to it before their network people got to it. initialize cleared all memory, installed new firmware, tried laptop. don't get an error just says cant find. using google chrome as web browser

blazebusiness
07-26-2018, 01:24 PM
your tough phil, i can ping it, i can print to it, i could browse to it before their network people got to it. initialize cleared all memory, installed new firmware, tried laptop. don't get an error just says cant find. using google chrome as web browser

If you used to be able to access the web interface and all of a sudden can't access it/get an error that browser cannot display the Konica RUI webpage, the first step would be to try a different browser, if another browser could successfully access it , it's a browser issue. Could there have been a chrome update that changed some settings?

If using a different browser does not work, you are going to have to figure out what their network people changed.

kttyhwk
07-26-2018, 01:59 PM

when I ping I get reply, it does print. using chrome when web browsing, says err conn timed out.
could web browse in the shop till it was delivered and customers network people got to it.
reloaded firmware, cleared memory

tsbservice
07-26-2018, 02:03 PM
Did you try what Synthohol suggested?
You can also try to slow down NIC's speed, if it works then your machine's NIC could be the culprit.

kttyhwk
07-26-2018, 02:16 PM
What is PSWC?? looked in network and can't find.

In admin under network look for PSWC and make sure it's on.

blazebusiness
07-26-2018, 02:27 PM

Page Scope Web Connection On many Konica models you :

From the [UTILITY] screen, go to [Administrator Setting] - [Network Setting] - [NIC Setting] - [HTTP Server Setting] and check whether [PSWC Setting] is set to [Enable]

But 1st try an alternate browser

greglogston
07-26-2018, 03:06 PM
Seriously try using a different browser.

Vikingrepairguy
07-26-2018, 03:47 PM
Clear your browser cache

Engr Josh
07-26-2018, 05:27 PM

Check IP address if it has changed after updating the firmware

emujo2
07-26-2018, 08:17 PM
Check to see if SSL is enabled. There are various security protocols and if something less than what your browser supports has been used, the connection will be refused. If this is the case (since you didn't respond with the HTTP browsing setting ON/OFF). You will need to do another HDD format to clear the certificate. Once done and if SSL is required, ensure you choose 2048 SHA-256. Remember printing, scanning, ICMP (ping) all use different ports then the web browser, so you can also play around with telnet to verify 80/8080/443 are open on the MFP. Emujo

rrrohan
07-27-2018, 02:30 AM
Might be a IP conflict
Turn off copier and see if you still get a response

Custom Search