PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C6000 jam code J-3206

Custom Search

MORGY
07-30-2018, 10:35 AM
Hi All

I have seen a post on the same jam code back some years but would like to post again on the jam code.

I have replaced the sensor and actuator, decurler roller, solenoid, mailers , turnover guide and other parts attached to the reverse turnover unit and no good result.

I even swapped the whole reverse turnover unit for a second hand working unit but still getting the same paper jams and jam code when a test is done.

I have replaced the fuser rollers, all bearings, cleaning web, fixing roller and bushings few weeks ago when the machine requested for the fuser unit maintenance.

After doing all above I feel that the reverse turnover unit might not be the cause of the paper jam but suspect another section or rorating part that might be the cause.

I pulled out the ADU cleaned all the rollers, sensors and lubricated all bearings I could find but to no avail. ADU Motors and clutch tests were done with success.

I don't think a firmware refresh will fix this but I also have a second thought. The fiery software's were also updated some weeks ago by one our techs and is functioning well.

RU503 motors checked and tested Ok.

Machine config is FD503 - RU506 - main machine C6000 - PF602

I have also checked CSES on this jam code for this model and found nothing. I have checked and worked on the machine according to the service manual but still can't get around fixing this fault.

I difenetley know that I am overlooking something that's making me to spend more and more time in this issue.

If anyone has any idea as to how to rectify this fault can assist me here.

Regards

MORGY

Custom Search