PDA

View Full Version : KM C224e with Scan error 535

Custom Search

Leebs14
07-30-2018, 10:37 AM
Visited one of these machines on friday as everytime the customer tries to scan to email it fails with a 535 error. I checked all the settings and they are all correct and known good settings. It seems as if the machine is being blocked by the firewall or something as it fails almost immediately but their IT people have checked and say it isnt being blocked.

Not sure where to go now?

Bix
07-30-2018, 11:11 AM
Hi, could you check in the jobs list in detail if it's a login error?

tsbservice
07-30-2018, 12:52 PM
As I see in SM, 535 is error for SMTP transmission :
SMTP server error. Authentication error.
Check server settings and login.

copier addict
07-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Every time I get this error it is an SMTP authentication user name or password issue.

guitar9199
07-30-2018, 06:54 PM
I've seen some companies with a MANDATORY password change programmed into their system for PC's , Email, etc...

They seem to forget that if they change the email account password on their server, they'll need to update it into the MFP too.

...Always get a similar issue with scan to desktop SMB folders. That's one of the reasons I try to create a "hidden user" on the computer (with IT's blessing) with the "Never Expires" and "User Cannot Change" boxes checked.

ankitkumar1995
04-17-2023, 07:07 AM
Konica Minolta printers are widely known for their quality prints and reliability. However, errors can occur while using them, and one of the common errors that users face is Error Code 535. This error can be caused by a paper jam, misaligned parts, outdated printer drivers, or poor printer connectivity. In this article, we will guide you through the various steps you can take to fix the Konica Minolta Printer Error Code 535.

Causes Of Konica Minolta Printer Error Code 535

Error Code 535 can occur due to the following reasons:

Paper Jam: A paper jam inside the printer can cause Error Code 535 to appear.
Misaligned Parts: Misaligned or damaged parts inside the printer can also trigger this error.
Outdated Printer Driver: An outdated or corrupted printer driver can also cause Error Code 535.
Printer Connectivity Issues: Poor network connectivity or issues with the printer’s connection to the computer can cause Error Code 535.

Steps To Fix Konica Minolta Printer Error Code 535

Here are the steps you can take to fix the Konica Minolta Printer Error Code 535:

Step 1: Check for Paper Jam

The first step is to open the printer’s cover and check if there is any paper jammed inside. If there is, remove it carefully and close the cover.

Step 2: Check for Misaligned Parts

Check for any misaligned or damaged parts inside the printer, such as rollers, sensors, or gears. If you find any, try to realign or replace them as needed.

Step 3: Update Printer Driver

Update the printer driver to the latest version to ensure that it is compatible with your operating system and printer model. You can download the latest driver from the Konica Minolta website.

Step 4: Check Printer Connectivity

Ensure that the printer is connected to your computer correctly and that your network connection is stable. If necessary, try resetting your printer and computer’s network settings.

Step 5: Reset the Printer

If none of the above steps work, try resetting your printer to its default settings. You can do this by following the instructions in the printer’s manual.

Custom Search