PDA

View Full Version : Fiery IC308 system software cd2 and cd3

Custom Search

adeyemi
08-02-2018, 05:17 PM
Hi all, i got the ic308 system reload software cd (v1.1 and 2.1) from a good friend but both requires a 2nd and 3rd cd to complete the reload. Anyone that can help out with these will be highly appreciated.

adeyemi
08-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Hi all, i got the ic308 system reload software cd (v1.1 and 2.1) from a good friend but both requires a 2nd and 3rd cd to complete the reload. Anyone that can help out with these will be highly appreciated.

Still anticipating the response of a nice guy out there, plzzzzz

Synthohol
08-05-2018, 10:50 PM
ok, from what im seeing, EFI no longer supports system software that uses XP.
the win 7 version its an upgrade that has the extra ram i think that brings it up to 8 gig.
i dont know why KM only has 1@ system and user disks, and EFI is no bloody help on their site.
if the account has a fiery, they should have all the disks that came with it. it was their responsibility to keep them safe so if they lost them you can order the upgrade kit and charge them for it.
i have exhausted all my resources to find copies of the missing disks.
all my fierys are embedded and i dont have any towers i service.
damn.

adeyemi
08-07-2018, 11:29 PM
ok, from what im seeing, EFI no longer supports system software that uses XP.
the win 7 version its an upgrade that has the extra ram i think that brings it up to 8 gig.
i dont know why KM only has 1@ system and user disks, and EFI is no bloody help on their site.
if the account has a fiery, they should have all the disks that came with it. it was their responsibility to keep them safe so if they lost them you can order the upgrade kit and charge them for it.
i have exhausted all my resources to find copies of the missing disks.
all my fierys are embedded and i dont have any towers i service.
damn.

Thanks Synthohol. Like you rightly observed EFI has practically no help on this and i still don't understand the logic in Km providing only one cd. As it were, its only someone out there that still has the original cds that can save this situation. I look forward to this person coming forward at this time. This will be useful to others too in the future who will find themselves in similar situaion i'm sure.

Custom Search