PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 600 original image sensors

Custom Search

hollisizer
09-25-2008, 06:26 PM
(on the glass only) This bizhub 600 will not detect any original but 8 1/2x 11. Paper size detection Works fine through the ADF.
If you turn off Auto Image, put legal size on the glass and manually choose the legal tray and make a copy, it still copies as if you have 8 1/2x 11 on the glass.
the orientation on the legal copy shows 8 1/2x 11 still?

The sensors under the glass looked as if they were bent, so I straightened them with no luck.

Once again the Auto image sensor is working under the glass but only for 8 1/2x 11. It will not detect any other size or turn the orientation to work on legal or letter R.
Thanks for any help!

Haroldbfix
09-26-2008, 05:06 AM
(on the glass only) This bizhub 600 will not detect any original but 8 1/2x 11. Paper size detection Works fine through the ADF.
If you turn off Auto Image, put legal size on the glass and manually choose the legal tray and make a copy, it still copies as if you have 8 1/2x 11 on the glass.
the orientation on the legal copy shows 8 1/2x 11 still?

The sensors under the glass looked as if they were bent, so I straightened them with no luck.

Once again the Auto image sensor is working under the glass but only for 8 1/2x 11. It will not detect any other size or turn the orientation to work on legal or letter R.
Thanks for any help!

Is the platen aps feature turned on? You could check the aps sensors in state confirmation mode to see it they are working. Also make sure the machine is not set up to look for the sizes in millimeters it should be if im not mistaking inches I think there is also a fraction setting on the same screen, in I think admin mode, I forget exactly where it is.

hollisizer
09-26-2008, 09:00 PM
It is in inches, one of the first things I checked. I will check the platen applications. Im a sharp/toshiba guy so any codes and info on how to get into state conformation would be appreciated.

ni311
09-28-2008, 08:28 AM
Go into Service mode -> State Confirmation -> Sensor Check:
31-1 APS Sensor /1
31-2 APS Sensor /2
31-3 APS Sensor /3
31-8 Platen open detection

How it is possible to bent these sensors?! First time I heard it and I hope the last time too :)

chand
10-03-2011, 01:17 PM
the adf of my bizhub 750 in off/disable...
machine is not show adf on the screen...

Custom Search