PDA

View Full Version : C364 Skewed Images Issue

Custom Search

GR81
08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
I've got a C364 that is skewing the images. The problem is happening with all trays, and it is happening with both copies and network prints. When I run the automatic skew adjustment from the service mode it seems to correct the skew, but only for a very small number of prints. Afterwards the skew returns. Something to note is that when I run the skew adjustment it makes a clicking sound, as if a part is hitting something. I have not heard this clicking sound when I've run this adjustment on other bizhub machines.

giddyupngo
08-08-2018, 10:02 PM
There may be vertical transport rollers that are worn down enough that the paper can skew. You could try wrapping them with electrical tape to see if it makes a difference. Also make sure all the door latches are there and not broken. You also may want to review this thread, though with that one I was dealing with varying registration rather than skew. C364e 99-01 jams, stuck like a tongue to a flagpole (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/115182-c364e-99-01-jams-stuck-like-tongue-flagpole.html)

REGSIS
08-09-2018, 08:17 PM
I've got a C364 that is skewing the images. The problem is happening with all trays, and it is happening with both copies and network prints. When I run the automatic skew adjustment from the service mode it seems to correct the skew, but only for a very small number of prints. Afterwards the skew returns. Something to note is that when I run the skew adjustment it makes a clicking sound, as if a part is hitting something. I have not heard this clicking sound when I've run this adjustment on other bizhub machines.

When you run print head skew adjustment it's normal to hear clicking sound.
Did you get P-14 warning code when skew occurs?
After skew adjustment I run image stabilization, and after that turn OFF/ON main power switch.

Did you check right door (loose or out of position)?

Toxic
08-09-2018, 09:43 PM
I have similar problem once on brand new out of the box C224e and try everything like you did.
There was color registration problem and skew problem.
Solution was to replace PH unit.

Custom Search