PDA

View Full Version : Data Noise issue

Custom Search

rockboy69
08-09-2018, 03:41 PM
hi
i'm having an issue with my KM c6000L
when i print via the E-100 fiery V9.0 my print out has a lot of digital noise like its not processing my data
i'm printing via pdf

the steps i have taken to solve this issue
-replace cable from fiery to copier
-reinstall fiery and patches
-checked main body consumables and lasers (printed color charts from main body they output 100%) internal from fiery all broken data on print image

page isnt allowing me to upload pre and post print images

Albonline
08-09-2018, 03:59 PM
hi
i'm having an issue with my KM c6000L
when i print via the E-100 fiery V9.0 my print out has a lot of digital noise like its not processing my data
i'm printing via pdf

the steps i have taken to solve this issue
-replace cable from fiery to copier
-reinstall fiery and patches
-checked main body consumables and lasers (printed color charts from main body they output 100%) internal from fiery all broken data on print image

page isnt allowing me to upload pre and post print images

try the cic interface card, reload software after changing.

Synthohol
08-09-2018, 05:12 PM
Try reseting the ram stick in the fiery and make sure the cpu HSF is secured.
Also take a job from the printed queue and select process and hold then go in the hold queue and preview the document. If it's broken up there it's likely a fiery issue. If it looks good then likely it's the video interface as suggested or does it have the big HDD accessory? Maybe they need reformatting.
Usually if the fiery is good it will rip the file perfect which you can see in preview.
Good luck.

rockboy69
08-10-2018, 07:40 AM
Try reseting the ram stick in the fiery and make sure the cpu HSF is secured.
Also take a job from the printed queue and select process and hold then go in the hold queue and preview the document. If it's broken up there it's likely a fiery issue. If it looks good then likely it's the video interface as suggested or does it have the big HDD accessory? Maybe they need reformatting.
Usually if the fiery is good it will rip the file perfect which you can see in preview.
Good luck.

hi thanks for the reply

the machine does have the big HDD unit mounted on the back with 6 HDD's are you able to give me more info in its purpose

will check the RAM and the Processor to make sure everything is in order

rockboy69
08-10-2018, 10:36 AM
have checked all the components suggested

everything seems to be in working order i have also added ferrit cores to the fiery-copier cable but now am getting a c6703 error when i send a job
but i did notice one of the HDD cables with slight damage to the insulation i tested with a multi meter but all the pins are giving me good continuity

Albonline
08-10-2018, 01:09 PM
have checked all the components suggested

everything seems to be in working order i have also added ferrit cores to the fiery-copier cable but now am getting a c6703 error when i send a job
but i did notice one of the HDD cables with slight damage to the insulation i tested with a multi meter but all the pins are giving me good continuity

from the manual

After negation of SW, the
compression of images
that are read in and their
development into the page
memory are not terminated
within a specified period of
time.
• Scanner image
processing board
(SCIPB)
• Memory control board /1
(MCB1)
• Overall control board
(OACB)
• Printer control board
(PRCB)

rockboy69
08-17-2018, 08:28 AM
hi all thanks for all the help

i'm still having the issue it was suggested from other forums to format the HD-514 (with 6 hard dives) but noone has detail on how to do it

i just wanted to know if it is possible to format the HD-514 unit on back of the printer, if so how is done and what's the default format (FAT32 or NTFS)

Custom Search