PDA

View Full Version : Konica C284e/C364e firmware File

Custom Search

Pages : [1] 2

troll0201
08-17-2018, 05:12 AM
Hi all

Can anyone send me the firmware and movie data file for the C284e/C364e?

Thanks in advance!

Synthohol
08-19-2018, 04:43 PM
check your PMs

thanks for being a contributor!

cccc213
05-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Hi all,
I also need the firmware file.

Can anyone send me the firmware and movie data file for the C284e?

Thank you. This is a great forum for finding solutions. Thank you very much to all users which are helping others.

tsbservice
05-13-2019, 04:56 PM
Hi all,
I also need the firmware file.

Can anyone send me the firmware and movie data file for the C284e?

Thank you. This is a great forum for finding solutions. Thank you very much to all users which are helping others.

Are you technician?
What's wrong with the machine?
Becoming contributor may also help, see above.

cccc213
05-13-2019, 05:40 PM
No, I'm a enduser and contributor to this forum. Error-Code C-FA14 => Changed HDD, then C-D010 error. Logical format not possible.

I will try the newest firmware and copy the movie data for my C284e. Please can anyone send me a pm with the firmware and movie data file for the C284e? Thank you

khaledads
05-15-2019, 12:32 AM
[QUOTE=troll0201;694896]
Hello

Thanks in advance!

Ari007
05-15-2019, 04:28 AM
I can give you the firmware but need to confirm some details first. Please tell the exact problem first. I don't want your machine to get screwed.

**I own a Bizhub C224e & I'm already familiar with the problems of these series machines.

Please post the serial number also.

khaledads
05-19-2019, 11:34 PM
Are you technician?
Hello
I'm a technician I import machines from Germany and I received one machine have these errors
Copy/scan no available
Zero meter counter
Regards

Synthohol
05-20-2019, 03:18 AM
Hello
I'm a technician I import machines from Germany and I received one machine have these errors
Copy/scan no available
Zero meter counter
Regards

likely a scanner error.
shut off with main power behind door, hold down panel reset and power back on. close door right away while still holding panel reset until you see a black dot top right of screen. release button.
when you see trouble reset on screen touch it, should say OK.
turn it off, count to 10 and turn back on.
if it was a serious error tell us the code that pops up.
if error was just silly, you should be able to copy.

as far as the zero meter, someone botched a procedure.
anyway, let us know.

khaledads
05-20-2019, 09:25 AM
Are you technician?
Hello
Copy/scan no available
Zero meter counter
Regar

Synthohol
05-20-2019, 11:35 PM
likely a scanner error.
shut off with main power behind door, hold down panel reset and power back on. close door right away while still holding panel reset until you see a black dot top right of screen. release button.
when you see trouble reset on screen touch it, should say OK.
turn it off, count to 10 and turn back on.
if it was a serious error tell us the code that pops up.
if error was just silly, you should be able to copy.

as far as the zero meter, someone botched a procedure.
anyway, let us know.
i just said all this...

mhmds102466
07-28-2019, 10:04 AM
Hi all

Thanks in advance!
How are you? I have a Bizhub c284eShow on screen
serial number must be entered contact your service representaive

Ari007
07-28-2019, 02:10 PM
How are you? I have a Bizhub c284eShow on screen
serial number must be entered contact your service representaive

Press Reset and turn the power switch on..
Login to service menu...
Input serial numbers..

And exit ... Done... Calibrate the machine if required..

mhmds102466
07-28-2019, 03:40 PM
Login to service menu...
Input serial numbers..

After entering the Login to service menu where I find the Input serial numbers list.

Ari007
07-28-2019, 04:20 PM
After entering the Login to service menu where I find the Input serial numbers list.

Service Menu> System 1> Serial Number

mhmds102466
07-28-2019, 07:46 PM
Login to service menu...
Input serial numbers..

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I am very upset by the machine I did not say it with the letter and I got it wrong again Code number C-D010 and before it the god worked but all the colors are not visible and the appearance of lines when shooting in the paper and all sizes paper is not equal I want the Calibrate the machine if required:o:o:o

mhmds102466
07-28-2019, 08:47 PM
Service Menu> System 1> Serial Number

After entering the serial number, the message no animation guide available:confused:

copier tech
07-28-2019, 09:15 PM
After entering the serial number, the message no animation guide available:confused:

You need to reinstall the animation firmware.

Ari007
07-29-2019, 02:00 AM

Go to Service Menu>System 2>HDD> Click Not Installed..

Animation Guide error will not disturb you again :D ... (This is a temporary solution)

Install the animation Guide file once you find the movie data file.. (turn hdd on first from System 2> HDD > Installed)

If you turn off HDD, multi page pdf scans having pages more than 10 will not transmit to your PC. Machine might hang. Normal printing operation will work fine.

mhmds102466
07-29-2019, 07:23 AM
You need to reinstall the animation firmware.
Where do I find animation firmware:confused:

mhmds102466
07-29-2019, 07:37 AM
Go to Service Menu>System 2>HDD> Click Not Installed..

Animation Guide error will not disturb you again :D ... (This is a temporary solution)

Install the animation Guide file once you find the movie data file.. (turn hdd on first from System 2> HDD > Installed)

If you turn off HDD, multi page pdf scans having pages more than 10 will not transmit to your PC. Machine might hang. Normal printing operation will work fine.
To date code number C-D010 has not gone
Please I want to solve all the problems because the machine does not work and I am very sad:( 43204

Hansoon
07-29-2019, 08:18 AM
End user?

Hans

mhmds102466
07-29-2019, 08:30 AM
End user?

Hans
Yes I'm the end user it's my machine in the office:o

srvctec
07-31-2019, 02:44 PM
Yes I'm the end user it's my machine in the office:o

Then call a tech to fix your machine!!!

As much time and effort as you've spent posting all over this forum in multiple places about the exact same thing, you could have called a tech and had it working already.

mhmds102466
07-31-2019, 07:57 PM
Then call a tech to fix your machine!!!

As much time and effort as you've spent posting all over this forum in multiple places about the exact same thing, you could have called a tech and had it working already.

I called the engineer of Monletta before he was a fraudster he came to the office and shut down all color photocopiers with a password and a password
Service Malnual
I do not trust any engineer
I love I work with my hand
Thank you
Thanks for all the forum:)

Phil B.
07-31-2019, 08:17 PM
I called the engineer of Monletta before he was a fraudster he came to the office and shut down all color photocopiers with a password and a password
Service Malnual
I do not trust any engineer
I love I work with my hand
Thank you
Thanks for all the forum:)

well then you come here..... try to pick our brains (because you have no FUCKING idea on what you're doing)... and THEN say you don't trust Service Engineers?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot?

WE HERE ARE SERVICE ENGINEERS!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

maybe the 'other' engineer figured out what a SHIT for BRAINS you are, and knew you were a lost cause.

YES it IS customary for a Tech/Engineer to enable passwords.. to keep STUPID users from FUCKING THINGS UP!

LOOK thru the threads, at all the end users that think doing an "ALL CLEAR" on the machine THINKING that will solve the problem -=OR=- the ones that FORMAT their HHD without: 1) the service manual 2) have performed a BACKUP of all DATA 3) do not have the proper files to re-install 4) HAVING a FUCKING CLUE of what they are doing

Most Techs here have gone thru HOURS and HOURS of training on JUST ONE MODEL...

Having been in the industry for 30+ years, I know with my THOUSANDS of Certs on MOST BRANDS I have spent more time than a MBA would for a degree.
BUT morons like YOU think you can be my EQUAL... it will never happen (BTW .. Yes I do have OTHER degrees also)

mhmds102466
08-01-2019, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE = Phil B.؛ 790281] حسنًا ، أتيت إلى هنا ..... حاول اختيار أدمغتنا (نظرًا لعدم وجود فكرة عن ما تفعله) ... ثم تقول إنك لا تثق في الخدمة المهندسين؟

ويسكي تانجو فوكستروت؟

نحن هنا مهندسون خدمة! :mad::mad::mad:

ربما اكتشف المهندس "الآخر" ما هو القرف بالنسبة لك ، وأنت تعلم أنك سبب ضائع.

نعم ، من المعتاد بالنسبة لـ Tech / Engineer أن يقوم بتمكين كلمات المرور .. للحفاظ على مستخدمي STUPID من الأشياء المزعجة!

انظر من خلال الخيوط ، على كل المستخدمين النهائيين الذين يعتقدون القيام بـ "ALL CLEAR" على الجهاز الذي سيؤدي إلى حل المشكلة - = أو = - تلك التي تشكل HHD دون استخدام:

لقد مرت معظم التقنيات هنا من خلال HOURS و HOURS من التدريب على JUST ONE MODEL ...

بعد أن أمضيت أكثر من 30 عامًا في هذا المجال ، فأنا أعلم مع آلاف من Certs في أكثر الماركات التي قضيتها في الجامعة .
لكن كآبة مثلك تعتقد أنك يمكن أن تكون EQUAL ... لن يحدث ذلك أبداً (راجع للشغل .. نعم لديّ درجات أخرى أيضًا) [/ QUOTE]

I'm sorry
I do not mean insulting you
I am evening what the engineer did
I had a password from 1 to 8
The engineer came without my knowledge and changed the password. I came to see another engineer who said I do not know the password
I am sorry again
We are all brothers and I do not like to be insulted or wrong in anyone

Ari007
08-01-2019, 08:43 AM
well then you come here..... try to pick our brains (because you have no FUCKING idea on what you're doing)... and THEN say you don't trust Service Engineers?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot?

WE HERE ARE SERVICE ENGINEERS!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

maybe the 'other' engineer figured out what a SHIT for BRAINS you are, and knew you were a lost cause.

YES it IS customary for a Tech/Engineer to enable passwords.. to keep STUPID users from FUCKING THINGS UP!

LOOK thru the threads, at all the end users that think doing an "ALL CLEAR" on the machine THINKING that will solve the problem -=OR=- the ones that FORMAT their HHD without: 1) the service manual 2) have performed a BACKUP of all DATA 3) do not have the proper files to re-install 4) HAVING a FUCKING CLUE of what they are doing

Most Techs here have gone thru HOURS and HOURS of training on JUST ONE MODEL...

Having been in the industry for 30+ years, I know with my THOUSANDS of Certs on MOST BRANDS I have spent more time than a MBA would for a degree.
BUT morons like YOU think you can be my EQUAL... it will never happen (BTW .. Yes I do have OTHER degrees also)

Don't get angry on him..

He's not trying to compare him with a tech.

I faced similar issues like him. There are lot of techs in many dealerships without proper troubleshooting knowledge and they just recommends to swap things out. I described the problem in detail (Link: http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/138157-bizhub-c224e-unknown-issue.html?highlight= ) ...

There are lot of ways they'll (shit techs) try to extract money from the customer. And there are good techs who'll suggest which solution will be best for the customer..

Ari007
08-01-2019, 08:48 AM
To date code number C-D010 has not gone
Please I want to solve all the problems because the machine does not work and I am very sad:( 43204

go ahead.. :D:D

mhmds102466
08-01-2019, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE = Ari007؛ 790413] تابع 43242

.. :D:D[/ QUOTE]
The code problem c-d010 has been resolved
And the rest of the problem lines
When copying
And the rest of the Animation Guide Data files

mhmds102466
08-01-2019, 09:38 AM

An image attachment describes the problem when copying

Synthohol
08-01-2019, 12:53 PM
lines of shame.
follow the setup instructions s if you just unboxed it.

mhmds102466
10-31-2019, 10:05 AM
[QUOTE = Ari007؛ 755572] يمكنني أن أعطيك البرنامج الثابت ولكن يجب تأكيد بعض التفاصيل أولاً. من فضلك قل المشكلة بالضبط أولا. أنا لا أريد جهازك للحصول على ثمل.

** أنا أملك Bizhub C224e وأنا بالفعل على دراية بمشاكل هذه الآلات.

الرجاء نشر الرقم التسلسلي أيضًا. [/ QUOTE]

Problems of latitude red and blue have not been resolved so far I want the firmware file to reset from the first and new can solve the problem I am trying more than 3 months did not find a solution.

Synthohol
10-31-2019, 12:45 PM
RTFM!!!

tsbservice
10-31-2019, 05:51 PM
RTFM!!!
Hey Synt, bsm2 may sneak in here to envy your big font and invent even bigger :D

Phil B.
10-31-2019, 06:30 PM
Hey Synt, bsm2 may sneak in here to envy your big font and invent even bigger :D

good one! :D:D:D:cool:

kimirai
11-08-2019, 07:59 AM
Hi all

I appreciate if anyone could send me the firmware and movie data file for BHC 224e/284e/364e?

The machine current firmware version Version 3, thus the Airprint fuction is not available.

Is the method of updating firmware same as BHC 220/280/360? I used to update the firmware without updating the animation guide.

Thank you very much.

Kimi.

Bix
11-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Hi all

I appreciate if anyone could send me the firmware and movie data file for BHC 224e/284e/364e?

The machine current firmware version Version 3, thus the Airprint fuction is not available.

Is the method of updating firmware same as BHC 220/280/360? I used to update the firmware without updating the animation guide.

Thank you very much.

Kimi.
Hi, make a donation to the forum.

Firmware and animated guide are two separate files. For the firmware update use the manual, remember that in the 4 series you must use the USB service port.

fuck1ng
12-05-2019, 06:29 PM
Hi guys-

I need the firmware for c364e.

The problem is that was block for print.. this cant print. So i need reinstall the firmware to unblock that.

The firmware that the machine have is version 5.

Plz guys help me.

Synthohol
12-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Financial contributors get what they want.
Also what an original avatar name, did you come up with that yourself or did a 12yo youtuber help?

fuck1ng
12-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Financial contributors get what they want.
Also what an original avatar name, did you come up with that yourself or did a 12yo youtuber help?

Whats the problem with my avatar name? make u at problem? i have 33 yo dude... and i dont know whats the problem with that.. but anyway.

want pay to page or for u?

Synthohol
12-06-2019, 01:40 PM
not for me, for CTN.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

copier tech
12-06-2019, 05:54 PM
Hi guys-

The problem is that was block for print.. this cant print. So i need reinstall the firmware to unblock that.

Plz guys help me.

What is your exact issue, you can't print? do you can any message on the screen? have you tried a new driver?

Unlikely firmware will fix this issue sounds like you have user authentication turned on?

tulintron
12-06-2019, 06:57 PM
Hi guys-

Plz guys help me.initialize / clear all data within service mode.enable HDD, logical format, configure TCP / IP.
Likely user restriction enabled.

fuck1ng
12-06-2019, 08:46 PM
i was try with that. but ive a little problem.. i cant log on service mode... this machine was change the password and i was try to bypass and nothing work.

The problem with the print this send to the machine, this turn on the light and dont print.. when i check on list job say loggin error.

and this problem fix with reinstalling firmware

initialize / clear all data within service mode.enable HDD, logical format, configure TCP / IP.
Likely user restriction enabled.

Phil B.
12-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Whats the problem with my avatar name? make u at problem? i have 33 yo dude... and i dont know whats the problem with that.. but anyway.

want pay to page or for u?

fuck1ng is pretty poor name...

UNLESS you are talking about your English.

33? still a kid compared to most of us here.

Synth was talking about being a CONTRIBUTOR to CTN.... to obtain the files you request.

***HINT*** drop the attitude you will not get anywhere with it.

fuck1ng
12-06-2019, 10:16 PM
well anyway.. sorry for all..

ill contribute the monday. dont worry and thanks for your help.

fuck1ng is pretty poor name...

UNLESS you are talking about your English.

33? still a kid compared to most of us here.

Synth was talking about being a CONTRIBUTOR to CTN.... to obtain the files you request.

***HINT*** drop the attitude you will not get anywhere with it.

Copier repairman
12-07-2019, 03:40 PM
[QUOTE = cccc213; 755173] 아니요, 저는이 포럼의 최종 사용자이자 기고자입니다. 오류 코드 C-FA14 => HDD 변경 후 C-D010 오류. 논리 형식이 불가능합니다.

최신 펌웨어를 사용 해보고 C284e의 동영상 데이터를 복사합니다. 누구든지 C284e의 펌웨어 및 영화 데이터 파일과 함께 오후를 보낼 수 있습니까? 감사합니다 [/ QUOTE]

Hi?
Please follow the instructions below.
1. Enter service mode
2. Select System 1
3. Select Initialization-> Clear All Data-> Start->
Power off / on message is displayed when off / on.
4. Enter service mode
5. Select System2-> Select HDD-> Select No Mount-> OK->
6. Enter service mode
7. Select main unit-> SSD format-> Logical format-> Start->
8. Enter service mode
9. Select System 2-> HDD Selection-> Mounting-> OK->
10 Enter service mode
11. Select Main Unit-> HDD Format-> Logical Format-> Start->
12. Enter service mode
13. Select System 2-> Select Next Page-> Select Install Data->
Insert USB with video data on the right side of the OP panel->
Select video-> register-> blue LED on start button->
Close the service mode window.

SL_Larry
12-09-2019, 03:01 AM
Dear All,

I hv Dl the firmwares for updating C364e, but I put my USB drive to back service port and Power ON the machine,
which did't load to the update page, it just reboot the machine only. I hv try two firmwares:
1. A5C10Y0-F000-G20-A9 and
2. A5C10Y0-F000-G20-K9

Could somebody tell me, is there anythine worng here? thanks a lot.

Larry

Synthohol
12-09-2019, 03:15 AM
use a 4 gig or smaller flash drive formatted fat32
on the 4 series you put all the folder contents in the root.
get g20-m1 firmware.

Custom Search