PDA

View Full Version : C552 turn of imaging unit warning?

Custom Search

mrfuser
08-22-2018, 04:00 AM
Ok we went into service mode and extra stop 0 c and told it no stop and told it not to remind consumables and yet it still pops up and fills entire user screen when idle. Any idea why?

Synthohol
08-22-2018, 04:04 AM
firmware up to date?
did you try to disable the warning AFTER it was already triggered?
i never had luck shutting down warnings after they were already on screen. only before.

copyman
08-22-2018, 12:40 PM
Agree with syn, if message was already on you cant turn it off unless you replace the unit

srvctec
08-22-2018, 02:47 PM
I also agree that if it's already tripped no way to make it go away. Also, make sure in service mode>System 2>Consumable Life Reminder is turned off. This is the one that makes the entire screen display the message vs. just a text above to the "Ready to copy." message, unless that's what you are referring to. If that's the case, I have turned this setting off after the counter was tripped and prevented the entire screen being blocked by the message by turning off the above setting.

Vikingrepairguy
08-22-2018, 03:53 PM
see if this helps at all

t85ster
08-25-2018, 09:59 PM
This doc from KonMin should help... for many older models...

copier tech
08-26-2018, 10:40 AM
Ok we went into service mode and extra stop 0 c and told it no stop and told it not to remind consumables and yet it still pops up and fills entire user screen when idle. Any idea why?

Update the firmware, change DIP switches 50 & 51 as per bulletin reboot & the "replace IU" message will be gone it will be replaced the the L1/2/3/4 warnings but only from the "oil can" screen.

Custom Search