PDA

View Full Version : BizHub C280

Custom Search

randallcraig
08-24-2018, 06:02 PM
Hello from Las Vegas,

Need some assistance obtaining firmware for a BizHub C280, troubleshooting a C-C186 error. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Synthohol
08-24-2018, 10:18 PM
A dynamic link error occurs in the program on the MFP board due to an insufficient memory space available, a
ROM fault, or other reason when the main power switch is turned ON.

Relevant electrical parts

MFP board (MFPB)
NVRAM board (NRB)
try to reseat the ram and NVRAM. if that does not change anything replace the MFP board.

what was done prior to the code?

randallcraig
08-24-2018, 11:47 PM
Thank you for the quick response. Customer stated moving the machine and bumped the wall. So I will take a look at your recommendations and get back to you.

Thanks again!

cristachecri
08-28-2018, 03:15 PM
Hi all .
I have a question about the question: the DR311K black drum unit (for Konica Minolta Bizhub c280) is much lower than the DR311YMC color image units.
What differences exist between these image units ???
It is very clear that the price differs.
Theoretically, when I need to change the image, then I would have to order 4 black units and solve the problem. Who can tell me about this question, please beg me to answer.

Synthohol
08-28-2018, 04:14 PM
Theoretically the click charge cover getting the correct consumables without playing silly 'mod the unit" game.
Especially on a deader than dead model. Sounds like it's time to renegotiate the contract so you can afford the right OEM parts.
I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, I just don't comprehend how to rig consumables for the purpose of greed.
When a model is dead like this one your company should consider dropping it or charging more.
Just my .02
If it's discontinued we only offer a labor only contract and customer buys the consumables.

907tec
08-28-2018, 09:09 PM
IIRC, all you have to do is buy the Y/M/C chips and install those on the DR311k drum unit. Even with the cost of buying chips (assuming you don't rewrite them yourself), there is a considerable cost savings.

Custom Search