PDA

View Full Version : Konica bizhub 558 tray 2 not responding

Custom Search

rietz
08-31-2018, 09:08 AM
Hello team. Please assist. Before I can try something else let me hear from you. Tray 2 is not responding at all but tray 1 is working well. What could be the problem?

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

floody
08-31-2018, 11:03 AM
has there been any paper jams in tray 2 recently? could be locked out and might need a trouble reset to unlock the tray? turn off the machine and switch back on while pressing the you utility button, reset should appear on screen, also make sure there's paper stuck behind the tray

rietz
08-31-2018, 12:20 PM
has there been any paper jams in tray 2 recently? could be locked out and might need a trouble reset to unlock the tray? turn off the machine and switch back on while pressing the you utility button, reset should appear on screen, also make sure there's paper stuck behind the trayYes customer reports that. I have checked paper, its not there. I removed the whole unit to check it and it seems ok. I changed the clutch but still its not responding. I have reset machine but still. Its a new machine with 1019562 total counter.

copier addict
08-31-2018, 01:09 PM
Yes customer reports that. I have checked paper, its not there. I removed the whole unit to check it and it seems ok. I changed the clutch but still its not responding. I have reset machine but still. Its a new machine with 1019562 total counter.

Huh? A new machine with over a million on the clock? What does "not responding" mean. Is it jamming every time, does it show up when you touch the paper button? Are there error codes?

Synthohol
08-31-2018, 02:32 PM
Could be a corrupt NVRAM based on the false meter.

rietz
08-31-2018, 03:03 PM
Could be a corrupt NVRAM based on the false meter.No the meter is ok. The machine is over used. I only replaced rollers and drum kit since I bought it.

Custom Search