PDA

View Full Version : [PHOTO] Magenta and cyan vertical lines on first copy KONIKA MINOLTA C220

Custom Search

Copycrazy
09-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Hi

I have buy a 60 000 copies Minolta bizhub c220

I have this problem, when i print a photo, first copy has vertical lines (oposite feed direction) magenta and cyan. After 2 or 3 copies the lines disappear.

Toner levels are high, image units are good 60% used.

Here an image, printed on recycled 220 gr cardboard. I have tried to print this cardboard on other minolta machines without problem.

How can i fix this? It's a bit annoying that strange issue.

Best regards

Toxic
09-06-2018, 11:04 PM
What is distance betwen 2 magenta lines?
If it is about 96mm it is drums memory problem,maybe someone exposed drum to sunlight,etc...

Copycrazy
09-07-2018, 09:42 AM
What is distance betwen 2 magenta lines?
If it is about 96mm it is drums memory problem,maybe someone exposed drum to sunlight,etc...

Hi, yes, distance betwen same color lines is about 90- 92 mm

The annoying is that only happens on firt and second copy gradually.

Sure this can be a light exposure image unit? Its strange that happen only with two colours.

Best regards.

Toxic
09-07-2018, 10:00 AM
Is it occur on all paper types and weights?
Toners are original OEM or replacement?

Copycrazy
09-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Is it occur on all paper types and weights?
Toners are original OEM or replacement?

Hi, toners are original minolta, it happens on all papers, i have just test it.

Albonline
09-07-2018, 03:33 PM
try cleaning the charge grids and pre condition/neutralizer leds,but think you will end up having to replace the drums.

copier tech
09-07-2018, 04:36 PM
Post better samples, the gradation prints in CE mode will show each individual cololur making the issue much easier to diganose.

Copycrazy
09-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Post better samples, the gradation prints in CE mode will show each individual cololur making the issue much easier to diganose.

Hi

I attach new high res image of first, second and third time prints of the morning try for a customer order. Until tomorrow can test gradation print because the machine is being used and doen't show the issue. At least must be 4 hours stopped.

Always 192 mm between lines.

Copycrazy
09-07-2018, 07:16 PM
try cleaning the charge grids and pre condition/neutralizer leds,but think you will end up having to replace the drums.

Hi, thanks for the response, some tutorial about how to do? I suppose all the parts are built in image unit set

I'm a bit new but with little help can fix, i'm used to disassemble electronics.

Copycrazy
09-09-2018, 11:35 AM
I have do a new test print , i have rotated the cyan drum by hand before the print.

As result , the cyan lines have changed its position.

I will try to clean charge grids and pre condition/neutralizer leds but want to be sure of the cause before do this.

this is turning on a headache for me

Phil B.
09-09-2018, 12:51 PM
I have do a new test print , i have rotated the cyan drum by hand before the print.

As result , the cyan lines have changed its position.

I will try to clean charge grids and pre condition/neutralizer leds but want to be sure of the cause before do this.

this is turning on a headache for me

well the symptoms have changed on the same color... there is your answer... change the PCU

Custom Search