PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C554e Boots and Wont Make a Copy

Custom Search

MFPs R Now PCs
09-13-2018, 08:41 PM
We have a bizhub C554e that we received with a "bizhub SECURE" sticker on it. Upon first booting it had a message that a format had to be performed because of encryption (I don't remember exactly what it said as that was two weeks ago and I then immediately had a server go down due to Ransomware) so we selected the format option and after the formatting the message went away however it just will not make a color or monochrome copy. It pulls a document through the ADF feeder and in the Jobs List immediately indicates "Stop Printing" Now I am working on it again and have performed the following:

Ensured ALL Authentication is Off under user Authentication/Account Tracking
Ensured Factory Default is selected under User for the copy side and the fax/scan side
Ensured All paper trays are Auto-Size/Auto-Select and Media Type is set to Plain
Performed a Trouble Reset
Tech Mode - Performed All Data Clear(copy program/address registration/fax setting/all history/network setting/server data cache)
Tech Mode - Performed System Error Clear
Tech Mode - Not Installed and Installed the hard drive under SYSTEM2/HDD
Tech Mode - Formatted the HDD by Physical and Logical (again)

Even with had hard drive "Not Installed" under SYSTEM2/HDD in Tech Mode, it will NOT make a copy

Thank you in advance!

BR549
09-13-2018, 10:29 PM
Are any of the consumables at end of life? Is life stop disabled?

MFPs R Now PCs
09-13-2018, 10:41 PM
Are any of the consumables at end of life? Is life stop disabled?

Whaaaattt? Yes it copies now, however NOTHING was more than 80%??? Regardless, rookie move on my part and THANK YOU!

Custom Search